• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-2xyceq.gif
Soon. Soon. May 2019, I shall see Cap lift it and lay the smack down.

Hate this.
I wanted Cap picking up Mjolnir to be super low key. Like Thor gets smacked and drops Mjolnir, then Cap just casually picks it up and hands it back to him like it's nothing...not realising the significance of the act. Leaving Thor completely dumbfounded.
The whole Sword in the Stone trope has been done too many times....even in these movies it's happened several times already.

Hate this.
I wanted Cap picking up Mjolnir to be super low key. Like Thor gets smacked and drops Mjolnir, then Cap just casually picks it up and hands it back to him like it's nothing...not realising the significance of the act. Leaving Thor completely dumbfounded.
The whole Sword in the Stone trope has been done too many times....even in these movies it's happened several times already.
Bah! Cap actually lifting it has to be a huge moment. Only in a time of great need could someone worthy lift it. And what would be a time of greater need than when fighting Thanos?

Loke13

Hate this.
How are you just now having a problem with this? We've known about this since July.

Wazzy

Banned
Wazzy to the rescue!
I can't check because I'm at work but I hope the clip will stay up for everyone who missed it until a HD quality one get's put up.

If whoever this is get's the clip taken down, I'll look for another source. :p
Renner bringing Hawkguy vibes in that clip

get ready to like him, GAF.

I surprisingly liked him in the clip but I'm not sure if I'm getting hawkeye vibes yet.

inky

Renner bringing Hawkguy vibes in that clip

get ready to like him, GAF.

Hate this.

Wut?

The whole idea is building up the significance of the act. And yeah, it has been done before, that's the point. No one has been able to do it yet, and we ALL know where it's going anyway...

Age of Ultron to tease Civil War.

Shut your mouth. Gotta save it for Thanos and build it up.
No, I want that scene where Cap smacks Thanos in the face with it as a final act of defiance and I don't want him to use it before then.

If he takes on Ultron with it, then the gun gets unloaded there and then and that scene loses some massive momentum, leading me to conclude that if he uses it on Ultron we won't be seeing him at all in infinity war.

Sheroking

No, I want that scene where Cap smacks Thanos in the face with it as a final act of defiance and I don't want him to use it before then.

If he takes on Ultron with it, then the gun gets unloaded there and then and that scene loses some massive momentum, leading me to conclude that if he uses it on Ultron we won't be seeing him at all in infinity war.

Well, it's not like there's no precedent for killing him at the end of Civil War.

I think Marvel wants to avoid that type of thing as much as possible, but contract status' are going to force them to consider it.

That is why I don't want him to actually lift it until Infinity War. Just tease it with the budge. Then make him lifting it In Infinity War the biggest moment of the film.

Lebron

He still has another movie left, but I'm not sure if that movie spans both part 1 and 2 of avengers 3 or if its just limited to one

No, it's up after 2 more movies. It's said he won't be in Avengers 3 (which we now know is Infinity War Part 1).

6 Movies, up to Cap3 he's 5 with 1 left. That doesn't mean he can't renegotiate.

Ah okay, thanks. I knew he had two, but I was counting Avengers and Cap 3. I know he really wants to do his directing thing. Will be interesting to see if he renegotiates with Marvel....
well, depending on how Cap 3 ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom