• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

- J - D -

I'm pretty sure it's been cut down quite a bit for this. If you look, Hawkeye and Hill are all over the place through it.

Yeah of course, I mean specifically the part with Cap trying to lift it. I hope it's one of those "the room went silent" kind of moments when he manages to lift it a tiny bit, and then everyone laughs.

tumblr_ne6ahmTofE1qzco77o2_500.gif

Was that in the trailer? How did I miss it?

.GqueB.

Banned
Hate this.
I wanted Cap picking up Mjolnir to be super low key. Like Thor gets smacked and drops Mjolnir, then Cap just casually picks it up and hands it back to him like it's nothing...not realising the significance of the act. Leaving Thor completely dumbfounded.
The whole Sword in the Stone trope has been done too many times....even in these movies it's happened several times already.
What a terrible idea. My god.

What a terrible...

Horrifying idea

What an...

Awful

Awful

Thing you just wrote

The most garbage smelling

Piss covered... *faints*

Dai101

Banned
"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." *faints*

FTFY

Ithil

I don't know why people keep going on about Evans' contracted movies being up. RDJ's movies already ran out, and they just negotiated an extra deal to get him in a co-starring role in Civil War. And he's by far the most expensive, to boot.

Xamdou

That trailer showing Capt being able to move Mjolnir just a little bit and seeing Thor's reaction was such a tease by Whedon, very well done.

So anybody being worthy can just lift Mjolnir anytime then even though Thor is still the current wielder of the hammer or alive at the time?

That trailer showing Capt being able to move Mjolnir just a little bit and seeing Thor's reaction was such a tease by Whedon, very well done.

So anybody being worthy can just lift Mjolnir anytime then even though Thor is still the current wielder of the hammer or alive at the time?

In a time of great need, anyone worthy can lift it.

As much as I want Beta Ray Bill in Thor: Ragnarok, him showing up might diminish the awesome of Cap lifting Mjolnir in Avengers 4.

So if we got the trailer last week and the Comic-Con footage this week, I wonder what we'll get next week? Maybe the Cap-Tony scene they showed off at the event today?

Quick

Banned
Let the Ward redemption commence, I guess.

Great full episode for Bobbi. The outfit is cool, but in the context of the scene, it looked really over-the-top and maybe unnecessary. Adrianne Palicki is a nice addition to the cast. Wouldn't mind her upgrading to main cast by season 3, or at least recurring.

Talbot seems like he's slowly warming up to SHIELD.

OH SHIT.

The moment that Cap picks up that hammer in desperation, blocking an attack with his shield in his other hand, and proceeds to smash Thanos face with Thor's Hammer as a counter onscreen, I'm going to lose my shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom