• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, quicksilver is fast even in behind the scene footage, lol
w204x2I.gif

Sesha

Spader sounds vaguely Heath Ledger Joker-like at the "I know you mean well" part.

The part where the Iron Man/Ultron suits come crashing through the wall looks kinds goofy.

Ultron confirmed to be manufactured by Apple.

Ultron to write reviews about himself.

"This peacekeeping AI program is very smart and reliable. Self-learning and can upgrade itself. Will pave the path to peace. No strings attached."

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Andy Serkis talks about mocapping Ultron and Hulk:

Andy Serkis' The Imaginarium works with visual effects companies on motion capture, and their upcoming projects include huge movies like Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Talking in the latest Empire Magazine, the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes star revealed that it was Ultron and The Hulk that the studio worked on in Joss Whedon's upcoming superhero sequel, and shed some light on what exactly went into bringing both characters to life. "We did some work on Ultron. On the development of Ultron before James Spader came on board. In terms of movement styles: was he gonna be human-like? was he gonna be robot-like? So we worked with a bunch of different people, from body-popping experts to dancers, to this guy called Neil who's nearly eight feet tall..." As for Mark Ruffalo, it sounds as if he'll be voicing the Green Goliath this time instead of Lou Ferrigno. "We gave Mark weights, we had voice projections so he could do his Hulk roar. On screen we could have a virtual representation of the low-res avatar of The Hulk, so he could come out and feel that sense of scale."

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I believe he's a trainer and works with Ruffalo he was involved with bringing hulk to life again from what i understand.
I googled and it seems that Ferrigno is the one who speaks when Hulk is actually making oneliners. He spoke four words in two movies.

I suspect that he will return to speak and Ruffallo is going to make all the screams and stuff.

richiek

I googled and it seems that Ferrigno is the one who speaks when Hulk is actually making oneliners. He spoke four words in two movies.

I suspect that he will return to speak and Ruffallo is going to make all the screams and stuff.

In the Avengers, it was Ruffalo who says the line "puny god".

I wonder if they combined Ferrigno and Ruffalo's voice for Avengers, because "puny god" sounds a lot like a pitched-down Ruffalo.

edit: welp

richiek

Ok, then what was Ferrignos job? Standing around? I was pretty sure that he was the one who voiced the Hulk.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life...0/secrets-of-the-avengers-spoilers/54864850/1

Ferrigno did some of the grunts, but Ruffalo did the "puny god" line.

Q: Who is the Hulk's voice?

A: Though he's not listed in the credits, Lou Ferrigno, who starred in The Incredible Hulk TV series (1978-1982), contributed voice work for the movie. But when asked about it at a European news conference, Whedon insisted the speaking line belongs to Ruffalo.

"We had him smoke a lot and drink some whiskey," Whedon joked. Actually, Ruffalo's voice was processed through computers at Skywalker Sound.

Chris Boyes, a supervising sound editor at Skywalker, says Ferrigno "was a big player in the roar." But the Hulk's various grunts and rage-filled roars were a group effort: About 12% came from animals ("some bear and lion underneath") and the rest came from Ruffalo, Ferrigno and other humans, including Boyes.

Ithil

The opposite. Ruffalo does the voice, Ferrigno is used in the Hulk's grunts and roars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom