• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
www.*****************/tvshowbiz/article-2852442/BAZ-BAMIGBOYE-return-star-Avengers-Blighty.html

(Daily Mail)

Pickup shooting will begin in January.

Stars of the new Avengers film, Age Of Ultron, will quietly re-assemble in London early in the New Year to shoot some extra scenes for the Marvel blockbuster.

Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Paul Bettany (The Vision), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) and Tom Hiddleston (bad-guy Loki) have all been asked to make themselves available over a two-week period in January to film additional scenes at Pinewood Studios.

Director Joss Whedon and the film’s producers may not require all the stars to fly into the UK, but they had to send out an early blanket notice so they’d be around if required. And for the kind of money this cast is being paid, they’re not going to refuse.

EDIT:

Later next year, Avengers 3 and 4 will shoot back to back, most likely at Pinewood in the UK.

Wow filming starts 3 years in advance??

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
EDIT:

Wow filming starts 3 years in advance??
That's quite interesting as it does seem quite early even if it's two movies, and considering that Part 2 is the "final" movie I wonder if we'll learn of all the castings and whatnot by then.

bigmase21

tumblr_mm5qdl0mvt1rghjawo7_500.gif

...end credit scene that is
;)

The Daily Mail supposedly has a list of who was called back
Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Paul Bettany (The Vision), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) and
Tom Hiddleston (bad-guy Loki)
have all been asked to make themselves available over a two-week period in January to film additional scenes at Pinewood Studios.

via cinemablend: link

I hope that means CM gets cast as well.
but I see that
Hiddleston
has been called in... no mention of Elba though.

Yrael

The Daily Mail supposedly has a list of who was called back

via cinemablend: link

I hope that means CM gets cast as well.
but I see that
Hiddleston
has been called in... no mention of Elba though.

My hope for a long time has been that
the end credit sequence will feature Loki's scheming in order to tie into Thor 3: Ragnarok.

.GqueB.

Banned
I'm good. I don't need to see him.

I might actually take a miss on all the other trailers and run in blind.

Do it. That's what I did with Interstellar and it was great going in having not seen any set pieces. Everything was a surprise. I plan on doing the same with this movie. Might not watch any Batman v. Superman trailers either.

Ovid

Well, since they cast Bettany as Vision, why would we think he wouldn't look like him?
Nah, I think a question was brought up about what his face would look like, CG blend or just makeup.

I wasn't sure since all I saw were 3D concepts of his design.

Looks like it's just makeup and cosmetic prostetics.

rexor0717

His positioning in that image makes it seem like he is going to play a very important role in the movie.
Edit: Unless this is just about him, then it would make sense that he is the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom