• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Olsen indeed

wcEujsh.gif

it's mesmerizing

I can't stop watching

also I thought this line in the whedon interview was interesting

Mark Ruffalo says he has no idea how many of those movies he's supposed to be in. Do you know?
No, I don't. Because these plans become mutable. "These guys have these rights, oh, now we have these rights. Oh, this guy is now not available."

Wonder what characters rights he's talking about?

iosefe

"I hit that".

If you think about it, she banged Quicksilver off-screen in Godzilla (they were married) and Thanos in Oldboy (who was also her father). Scarlett Witch is kinky.
Then she channels her inner Asimov character by having a physical relationship with a robot

noah111

Still Alive
I just have this feeling that Vision will only be featured for like 15 min max. Don't ask me why. Just a feeling.
Really afraid of this. I'm hoping it's more the opposite, and that's why they're holding out on his reveal. Does anyone know what Paul Bettany's contract entails?

Tacitus_

Johnson's hover hand on Olsen...
poor guy.
Sometime around AoU's production someone must have muttered the lines "I'm sorry Aaron, but you are like a twin-brother to me".

Dude's resting his hand on her shoulder... unless you want a boobgrab, that hand is staying where it is :p

Pachimari

I don't know 4 of them. I notice Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Cap America in that pic.

Who are the others playing?

AMUSIX

hRvjjYA.jpg

Standing in back: Aaron Taylor Johnson (Quicksilver), Paul Bettany (Jarvis/Vision), Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
Sitting in front: Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), James Spader (Ultron), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)

Aurongel

That hand's hanging out there so incredibly awkwardly. It's a hoverhand in my books.

Hoverhand requires that no part of his arm/forearm be touching her. It would have been a far more awkward pose if he had his hand on her shoulder because it would make his elbow stick out.

Kain

Can't unsee Robin and can't take the character seriously for that.

I swear every time she appeared in the Avengers I thought she was going to snap out of it at some point and scream something at Barney behind the camera.

hRvjjYA.jpg

Standing in back: Aaron Taylor Johnson (Quicksilver), Paul Bettany (Jarvis/Vision), Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
Sitting in front: Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), James Spader (Ultron), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)

Cobie Smulders' hand + Renner's facial expression = "That's not my knee you're grabbing there, Cobie."

Spinluck

hRvjjYA.jpg

Thank god ScarJo wasn't there.

There would've been way too much hotness in that pic.

I haven't read the comics but, after doing some reading on Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch is it true at first they are enemies of The Avengers but, end up joining The Avengers at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom