• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Looking great... so close yet so far ;_;

Its in spanish ¬¬ ....
Considering it says "Avengers" instead of "Los Vengadores" or "Os Vingadores", I'd say it could be either :p

Not quite as immediately iconic as Captain, IM1/3 or Avengers main theme but given that I waited till the movie was out for those other than IM3...could grow on me.

IM3 score is probably my favourite of them all, but The First Avenger is the one that fits the best. TFA main theme gets put right next to Zimmer's Flight/When You're Not Saving the World.

This one is inoffensive at worst and will probably get better to me as Day 1 inches closer :D

http://marvel.com/avengers

Official website is up with Bryan Tyler's score.

Wait, that's the theme or a variant of the one used in place of the Captain America Elevator Fight scene that was used as a teaser in the Winter Soldier trailer that was used in front of Thor: The Dark World. Those first few bits I recall were when the Elevator was filling up and Steve was realizing what was going down.

Found it: http://vk.com/video-28416224_167901296

You can hear the theme at the one minute mark.

its okay

not catchy like other themes

How I feel about it as well. The best MCU music so far was in Captain America: The First Avenger and Avengers, both of which were Alan Silvestri. The only other music I really liked was in Winter Soldier.

But, this stuff from Ultron was just a sample and out of context, so let's see how the rest plays out.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its in spanish ¬¬ ....

"Era de Ultron" is Portuguese for Age of Ultron aswell as spanish

but aparently its somewhere in latin america, where its indeed called Avengers: Era de Ultron. In spain its Los Vengadores: La Era de Ultron, and the portuguese title is Vingadores: Era de Ultron

I can't hear it either because I'm on my phone, but if the Avengers theme is really gone...

image.php

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
"Era de Ultron" is Portuguese for Age of Ultron aswell as spanish

but aparently its somewhere in latin america, where its indeed called Avengers: Era de Ultron. In spain its Los Vengadores: La Era de Ultron, and the portuguese title is Vingadores: Era de Ultron
This is really not that important, but what he was talking about was the difference between Ultrón (with the "ó") and Ultron. :p

LaNaranja

Typically forgettable Tyler music

Sigh

He has done some good work before. But this seems terrible like the Thor 2 score. If you watch the behind the scenes on it you can see and understand the thought process he puts into these more subdued tracks but the problem is they never end up being good.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
it'll be back in Avengers 3 when they regroup after being disassembled in A2 and Civil War. that would be hype.

Actually, this would make me going insane.

The theme is such a perfect fit for every scene where the heroes are standing around and are posing and are assembling.

I always hear it in my car when I drive to the cinema to watch the new Marvel Movie :D

jmood88

None of the themes have been memorable to me except for the Winter Soldier since it was so different than anything else.

I feel like I'm so pumped for just the Hulk Busted scene if nothing else. I've always loved story plots about super heroes (mostly Batman) creating omega contingencies in case they ever have to fight each other.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That Avengers 2 featurette on the Guardians Blu Ray was a whole lot of nothing.
Wasn't it the same content that was shown in that 75 years special? At least it seemed like it when I watched it a few weeks ago.

guek

Banned
So I was rewatching SDCC interviews for shits and giggles and stumbled upon a little something. Elizabeth Olson states that her character uses magic and that Taylor-Johnson moves "at the speed of light."

I was kind of assuming Pietro would be a lot slower than that in this movie. He's traditionally been able to break the sound barrier many times over but the speed of light is a bit beyond him and closer to Flash. Then again, Olson might not really know about specifics only nerds would really care about and is just using the term to mean really, really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom