• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
well that's basically a still from what we've already seen

also we still dont know who that chick is right

http://collider.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-image-group/

According to this, Claudia Kim's character is named Dr. Cho.

EDIT: Here's the pic without the watermark.

avengers-age-of-ultron-cast.jpg

Nesotenso

Netflix right? Is it any good?

it's alright. Nothing spectacular but not as bad as the reviews made it out to be. People afraid of it diverting into White Savior trope have nothing to fear. At least I felt that way. I think the setting makes it worth the watch.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Mr Fantastic invented Unstable Molecules. Thats why all the superhero uniforms dont burn off/rip during battles and everyones fighting naked.

Storm has always had an unusual talent for manipulating her uniform.

KhP00LN.jpg

Or Wolfesbane

jSr07iK.jpg

QR1RaU5.jpg

Asbel

Mr Fantastic invented Unstable Molecules. Thats why all the superhero uniforms dont burn off/rip during battles and everyones fighting naked.

Storm has always had an unusual talent for manipulating her uniform.

Whoa. I thought that was just a stupid thing Storm did in the 90's cartoon.

E the Shaggy

I find the fact that Vision is created by Banner and Stark to be hilarious.

"Well we created an AI that went mad and is threatening to destroy mankind, surely creating another AI to fight the original AI will work out ok!"

I find the fact that Vision is created by Banner and Stark to be hilarious.

"Well we created an AI that went mad and is threatening to destroy mankind, surely creating another AI to fight the original AI will work out ok!"

Since nobody has seen the movie we don't know the details of Vision's origin. Maybe he was a rudimentary AI that Banner/Stark created but evolved when it interfaced with Ultron program. Have faith.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Since nobody has seen the movie we don't know the details of Vision's origin. Maybe he was a rudimentary AI that Banner/Stark created but evolved when it interfaced with Ultron program. Have faith.

Isn't Vision basically JARVIS, since Paul Bettany plays both characters?

Makes perfect sense to me. Whats wrong with it?

I don't like the Chitauri link. I was thinking that Ultron was a scrapped experiment by Hank Pym which Stark and Banner then continue.

This. The official synopsis for the movie stated that Tony basically rebooted an existing Ultron Initiative that likely came from people like Hank Pym, Howard Stark and Peggy Carter. This new info kinda contradicts that, and sure it wouldn't kill the character or anything but it was an added layer of "coolness" to think that Pym was still involved somehow in Ultron's origin.

Part of the appeal of Ultron is that he is purely a threat created from within the team, any chance that he originated from the Chitauri or some other external threat kinda hurts that aspect of him.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Ultron and Vision profile pic:

vTWs2ok.jpg

So Ultron has nothing to do with the creation of Vision???

oh god
I bet they come from the same program, which splits into good and bad.
then vision hugs ultron and everyone gets along at the end.
and then eats Shawarma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom