• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

A teenager who's one of the smartest people in the Marvel Universe. I think he's the 8th if my memory serves me correct.

2130751-hank_vs_cho.jpg

jph139

Isn't Cho a super common Korean surname? I think it's a lot more likely she's just the film's South Korean connection. We know a chunk of the movie takes place there.

Neoxon

Looks like I was right.
Appropriate response is appropriate
The commercial they just aired during the Rosebowl to hype it up implied it was new, but I was only partly paying attention.

Slashfilm seem to suggest it is in fact a new trailer.

The game is on January 12th at 8:30 EST, if anyone is interested, so trailer will be sometime within 3 hours or so of that.
Color me curious.

dabig2

How is Cho only seventh smartest? I've never seen another character think the way he does on the fly.

He has a very interesting way of seeing reality, but the oldschool geniuses like Richards, Doom, Stark, Banner, Pym, and Hank are classical smart. Also, I don't think Marvel wanted a new kid character to supplant any of those guys at all after all of their decades of "comic book science" feats.

He has a very interesting way of seeing reality, but the oldschool geniuses like Richards, Doom, Stark, Banner, Pym, and Hank are classical smart. Also, I don't think Marvel wanted a new kid character to supplant any of those guys at all after all of their decades of "comic book science" feats.
You forgot Valeria who is just as smart if not smarter than Reed

FeD.nL

So I just rewatched CA:TWS and what are the odds that Pierce his daughter is a rewritten Sin. Especially since Drew Pearce said in an interview he already wrote a One-shot for her and crossbones.

What other One Shots had you written that didn't quite make it to fruition?

Oh, gosh - lots of them. One that was Sin and Crossbones (from Captain America ). I love Jessica Jones, and while obviously Jessica Jones and Alia s is NOW going to exist in the Netflix part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) , I'd always obsessively been trying to put her in stuff I'd been working with Marvel on… but about three or four other ones, too.
source

Slayven

jmQ9GO3.jpg

Wait. Where did Herc go?

Hercules died when the pocket universe he was in was collapsed. Banner built a multvierse scanning machine to find Herc's essence, but even with all the computing power it would take a (literally)billion years to finish. So Amadeus goes on a quest to become more Omnipotent than Omnipotent in order to find Herc. Prince Of Power pretty fun series

Pachimari

I re-watched the whole Phase 3 announcement event again last night, and I can't stop being excited and all kinds of hyped for the Marvel universe. I admit, that I have a little hard time getting excited about Agent Carter but the hype will eventually hit me.

Hercules died when the pocket universe he was in was collapsed. Banner built a multvierse scanning machine to find Herc's essence, but even with all the computing power it would take a (literally)billion years to finish. So Amadeus goes on a quest to become more Omnipotent than Omnipotent in order to find Herc. Prince Of Power pretty fun series

Zounds! That sounds dumb but i do enjoy Herc.

...or would they look even better with a more modern costume design that pays homage to the original but doesn't need the cape?

I just feel like capes are kinda lazy these days. You can give a hero/villain that grand form without the silly theatrical stuff, it just takes more work.
I don't know, some characters yeah but others like Superman and Batman just wouldn't work without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom