• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Daniel

The woman he knew for a week died. Oh, what cruel fate.

Yeah, but it's Natalie Portman.

I'm not a fan of Thor's costume in this. I thought he looked better in Thor 2.

UvRlwI2.jpg

guek

Banned
Hawkeye is someone I'd love to see on AoS but I don't see it happening :-(

Then again, Renner seems like a pretty laid back guy so maybe

Hawkeye is someone I'd love to see on AoS but I don't see it happening :-(

Then again, Renner seems like a pretty laid back guy so maybe

Doesn't seem like he's against TV as he was on Louie last season (and was fantastic).

Of all the Avengers, Hawkeye makes the most sense to appear on SHIELD. I hope it happens.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Didn't Clark Gregg tease that he might be on Agents of Shield?

Yeah, but he doesn't want the avengers knowing he's alive just yet so he's using that face mask from the winter soldier to pose as agent Triplett.

Yeah, but he doesn't want the avengers knowing he's alive just yet so he's using that face mask from the winter soldier to pose as agent Triplett.
Next level of whitewashing: even when the guy is black, he's actually white.

I'd love to have hawkguy in a few AoS episodes though. He's a great fit and could use some more screen time. Same for Widow but that's never happening.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Hawkguy on AoS would be awesome.

#dead
like Tripp

Wazzy

Banned
I really hope he's in AOS. Would love some more development on Hawkeye(HOOK HIM UP WITH MOCKINGBIRD) and I'm not the biggest fan of Renner Hawkeye right now.

TDLink

Nothing is currently shooting right now (AoS is still on break and Ultron reshoots aren't until late in the month)... A Hawkeye one shot is actually the thing thing that makes the most sense. Could be credits scene for AoU or Ant Man too.

LaNaranja

Nothing is currently shooting right now (AoS is still on break and Ultron reshoots aren't until late in the month)... A Hawkeye one shot is actually the thing that makes the most sense. Could be credits scene for AoU or Ant Man too.

Is it finally happening?

hawkeyeiconic3.jpg

Pachimari

Hawkeye's costume is so much better than the first one!

Also is Hawkguy a nickname the fans have given him? Cause it sounds so dumb.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/07/new-avengers-age-of-ultron-footage-shown-at-ces

New Age of Ultron footage at CES:

The footage did contain a couple of new scenes, including a shot of what appears to be Ultron bots bursting through the walls of the train in the slow-mo Quicksilver sequence. In another new shot during the villa sequence, Iron Man flies at the camera, leaving tumbling Ultron bots in his wake. A third sequence showed the destruction of a Samsung-owned building.

Joss' reaction to Days of Future Past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom