• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Black Widow is not chunky. Shes just big boned.

avengers_booty_ass_emble_by_kevinbolk-d4hb4xl.jpg

They should rename the magnets - big booty magnets.

LaNaranja

Vision seems to be getting a bigger push than the twins. I wouldn't be surprised if the final trailer has a big focus on Vision. I wonder if the Maximoff's will even end up becoming official Avengers or if they will just help out for a while and then go to the moon.

Pachimari

I'm just bothered that they aren't promoting the twins as Avengers. The team literally have no new members in its own sequel movie, but they'll highly likely join the team during the movie anyway.

Vision seems to be getting a bigger push than the twins. I wouldn't be surprised if the final trailer has a big focus on Vision. I wonder if the Maximoff's will even end up becoming official Avengers or if they will just help out for a while and then go to the moon.

I expect one Avenger to die in this film. Joss likes to take peoples favorite character and kill them. But I doubt Marvel would let him do that so we may have to settle for having a character quit. That will open the door for more screen time next time around. Also, they could appear in supporting roles like Black Widow and Falcon in Winter Soldier.

Ithil

I expect the twins aren't going to join the team until the final act and will be opposing the Avengers for the rest of the film. So it wouldn't make much sense to have them in all the team shots.

J10

Banned
I expect one Avenger to die in this film. Joss likes to take peoples favorite character and kill them. But I doubt Marvel would let him do that so we may have to settle for having a character quit. That will open the door for more screen time next time around. Also, they could appear in supporting roles like Black Widow and Falcon in Winter Soldier.

LOL

Took that over to the batman v Superman thread, a poster there notes this image comes from a site called "The Projection List" and the owners of the site have basically stated they're just guessing as to the dates, they don't really know and haven't been told by the studios when/where these trailers are coming.

EulaCapra

I had to google McFarland, USA. For a moment there, I thought it was some horrible mishmash of Seth MacFarlane properties plaguing theaters.

jph139

If you're surprised that there's shipping for a universe full of attractive, likable people with larger-than-life personalities I'm not sure what to tell you.

FeD.nL

I watched the Marvel phase 3 announcement again this morning and it really got me wondering again how big Thor: Ragnarok is going to be. Especially with Feige emphasizing the title so much.

Spoilers regarding characters appearing in AoU:
With Idris confirming he's in AoU and Loki as well and Feige saying Ragnarok is right after AoU I really wonder when Thor is going to leave the team

I just wonder what the implications can be for Thor: Ragnarok to be considered one of the if not the most important phase 3 film, especially with Civil War coming out a year before Ragnarok and that seems like having a much bigger impact on the MCU. I get that the possible destruction of Asgard is of course a big deal, it still is very much an event that mostly impacts the Thor franchise as opposed to the dismantling of SHIELD which was a pretty big deal for the entire MCU.

But anyways I am glad we are finally getting a Thor film worthy of the name.

dmshaposv

I don't know much about marvel comics, but the fact that Paul Bettany is being used as Vision and was originally Jarvis - and that Stark made Ultron - isn't it implied that vision is a rogue/corrupted version of Jarvis created by Ultron?

Again, I don't know jack shit. I'm just assuming based on the casting choices.

I don't know much about marvel comics, but the fact that Paul Bettany is being used as Vision and was originally Jarvis - and that Stark made Ultron - isn't it implied that vision is a rogue/corrupted version of Jarvis created by Ultron?

Again, I don't know jack shit. I'm just assuming based on the casting choices.

In the comics Ultron was the one to create vision but some of the info released earlier stats that vision was created by Stark and Banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom