• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sif and The Warriors 3 are groupies at best.

l7ofCwH.gif

Blader

Jamie Alexander is so badly wasted in these movies. I hope they write out Portman completely for Thor 3 and make Sif the sole female lead.

FeD.nL

Believe

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Beta_Ray_Bill.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

That would be awesome!

I also hope we're getting a live action version of this (I just love this armor):

[QUOTE][IMG]https://jasonhuskins.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/thorcostume-21.jpg

Slayven

half the crew from JiM is his back up crew, wonder if Balder and Tyre will ever show up though.
They were damn near worthless in a good fight. Bortherhood of teh Hammer or get the fuck out
Because Marvel Studios has a bad habit of fucking up characters' looks on screen.

Sometimes they take creative liberties with characters. I feel like BRB might be one of those that get changed.

We got a Celestial live and in technocolor, MArvel knows what is up.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I am still unsure if they will have Ultrons classic smile face att some point.... I really would be a little bit disapointed when they stay with the Transformers-esque design...

Neoxon

Jamie Alexander is so badly wasted in these movies. I hope they write out Portman completely for Thor 3 and make Sif the sole female lead.
Sif was supposed to have a bigger role in Thor 2, but then Jamie Alexander got injured. Hopefully she'll get another shot at a bigger role in Ragnarök given that she doesn't get injured again.

Either way, you might get your wish in Age of Ultron since it's been rumored that Thor & Jane split up before the movie starts.

LaNaranja

I just wonder what the implications can be for Thor: Ragnarok to be considered one of the if not the most important phase 3 film, especially with Civil War coming out a year before Ragnarok and that seems like having a much bigger impact on the MCU. I get that the possible destruction of Asgard is of course a big deal, it still is very much an event that mostly impacts the Thor franchise as opposed to the dismantling of SHIELD which was a pretty big deal for the entire MCU.

But anyways I am glad we are finally getting a Thor film worthy of the name.

I really wonder if this will finally be the movie where we get to see Thanos kicking ass. I assume either Thor or Guardians (or both) will finally show the Titan getting his hands dirty to recover some of the gems.

HeySeuss

I bet this won't show Vision in the new trailer. I wonder if they let him be a surprise for moviewatchers and not reveal him at all.

Actually the trailer during the CFB championship game is brilliant.

1. Cheaper
2. American college football gets as much viewers as playoffs for the NFL
3. Disney owns ESPN

tomtom94

You know, I would legitimately find it hilarious if Marvel were to psyche us all up for Avengers and it turns out to be the more comedic trailer for Ant-Man everyone wanted.

I don't think they'll do that, it'd piss off a lot of people, but it would be a brilliant way to market Ant-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom