• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonic

"Additional music by Danny Elfman" marked on that poster. Spider-Man cameo confirmed? We haven't heard ANYTHING about Elfman being involved in the score in any way, seems like a last minute addition.

Edit: already discussed a couple pages back, ignore me

"Additional music by Danny Elfman" marked on that poster. Spider-Man cameo confirmed? We haven't heard ANYTHING about Elfman being involved in the score in any way, seems like a last minute addition.
I don't see Tobey Maguire's name on the poster so I don't think Spidey will be in this. Perhaps he's under a pseudonym. What kind of name is Idris Elba anyway?

Yrael

I guess it's very likely that (post-credit speculation)
Loki will only appear in the post-credit scene then, since Tom Hiddleston hasn't been listed and is probably meant to make a surprise appearance. Why else announce Idris Elba but not Hiddleston when both are filming at least one scene?

Lol
x4OdOtZ.jpg

LaNaranja

I guess it's very likely that (post-credit speculation)
Loki will only appear in the post-credit scene then, since Tom Hiddleston hasn't been listed and is probably meant to make a surprise appearance. Why else announce Idris Elba but not Hiddleston when both are filming at least one scene?

My guess would be that we get all the Asgard stuff at the same time as the clip that was shown at the Marvel event. Maybe we just get a glimpse of Loki in one of Wanda's visions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75cwgEjnQ4

Woah that's like... four black people.

Well if Iron Man gets to bring his black sidekick it is only fair that Thor and Cap get to do the same.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I wish they would take some risks with the Iron Man armor visually. Feels like they kind of prematurely ejaculated with the house party. Blew the load and it wasn't that satisfying because you barely got to see shit.

- J - D -

Marvel should've just crammed Falcon, War Machine, Heimdall, Spider-Man, and Black Panther on there as well.

I bet someone somewhere is feverishly working to shop those guys in.

TimFL

I wish they would take some risks with the Iron Man armor visually. Feels like they kind of prematurely ejaculated with the house party. Blew the load and it wasn't that satisfying because you barely got to see shit.
Have we seen the Mk45 yet? The Mk43 is the red one with less gold than the Mk42 from IM3 right? Mk44 is the Hulkbuster? Mk45 is ... ???

Bleeding edge, believe.

Avixph

New Promo art. Explains the exclusive helmet being included in the Mark 43 Hot Toys figure.

10991412_1072818996068005_6045276976037829081_n.png

14000_10152476051017344_7554038661784468586_n.jpg
Woah that looks cool; Is Ultron taking over Tony Stark's armor? If so is he going to turn Tony Stark into a woman like in the comics?

Maybe Marvel should bring in Tony Stark's black and gold armor or the all white armor from the current series into the MCU.

Woah that looks cool; Is Ultron taking over Tony Stark's armor? If so is he going to turn Tony Stark into a woman like in the comics?

Maybe Marvel should bring in Tony Stark's black and gold armor or the all white armor from the current series into the MCU.
No to both. The Ultron as a woman story was shit. And while the actual design of the black and gold armor is cool, I am not a fan of the color scheme.

How about bringing in the silver centurion armor instead.

Avixph

No to both. The Ultron as a woman story was shit. And while the actual design of the black and gold armor is cool, I am not a fan of the color scheme.

How about bringing in the silver centurion armor instead.
Didn't Marvel already used the Silver Centurion armor or something similar?

Also what about Marvel using an armor that looks like or is inspired by the Superior Iron Man armor?
UWn3d5W.jpg

DZ5rHjJ.jpg

I think for the poster they were going for a fish eye lense perspective but it doesn't really work because despite everyone being placed in a curved manner none of their perspectives match up, for example tony's standing at a completely different angle than Cap.

Avixph

Didn't Marvel already used the Silver Centurion armor or something similar?

Also what about Marvel using an armor that looks like or is inspired by the Superior Iron Man armor?
UWn3d5W.jpg

DZ5rHjJ.jpg
Also Marvel can make it work now since Spider-Man and all his villains and friends are in the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom