• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shield

And won nothing. I heard nothing but bad things about it is what I'm saying. No one recommended it to me so I skipped it.

That's fair enough. Can't deny the film was showered with accolades, though.

Anyway, a bunch of new Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver photos have been uploaded here today, including my new favourite:

k5hstIu.png

gotta go fast

I doubt Ultron's facial design actually looks like the stand-in.

For one thing, a stand-in wouldn't be able to have Ultron's proper mouth- the guy inside the suit would have his head exposed.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Ok GAF... I know very little about comics. I keep seeing Hawkeye and Hawkguy being mentioned. I Googled and didn't find much. Break down for me please. Are they two different people? Same guy but different name?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
God, the Hawkeye costume still looks so dumb. Just turn the character into Hawkguy already.

Ok GAF... I know very little about comics. I keep seeing Hawkeye and Hawkguy being mentioned. I Googled and didn't find much. Break down for me please. Are they two different people? Same guy but different name?
Hawkguy is a nickname, but nowadays it's most commonly used to refer to the newest Hawkeye series that has a more laid back version of Hawkeye who is a pretty cool guy, and is a great series. Pretty much a more interesting incarnation of Hawkeye than ever before. Hawkguy is a nickname one of the guys in the latest run gives to him and thinks his real super hero name is.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
God, the Hawkeye costume still looks so dumb. Just turn the character into Hawkguy already.

Hawkguy is a nickname, but nowadays it's most commonly used to refer to the newest Hawkeye series that has a more laid back version of Hawkeye who is a pretty cool guy, and is a great series. Pretty much a more interesting incarnation of Hawkeye than ever before. Hawkguy is a nickname one of the guys in the latest run gives to him and thinks his real super hero name is.

Thank you! This has been bugging me.

DieH@rd

Banned

IMO, this is a "hero" version of Ultron's random robotic soldier, he's the only one that will have some significant time on camera during some fight. All others stunts in marker suits will look the same, but they will be "background noise" during shootouts.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I think Wanda is in the process of levitating something big over the street and behind herself out of the way, in those shots. She's reaching out with wiggly fingers into the air at one point.

I think Wanda is in the process of levitating something big over the street and behind herself out of the way, in those shots. She's reaching out with wiggly fingers into the air at one point.
I never really understood what her powers actually are. She creates hexes or something, but I don't know what those actually are.

Ithil

odd pose.

I'm assuming she's going to be surrounded by magic/energy in the film and the poses won't seem so wacky. I can seem them adapting her powers to be more literal magic blasts or whatever.

I guess the Maxim(off)um cleavage display is a bonus.

Ithil

tgpv.jpg

Who's this stud muffin?

OMG, he was Kick-Ass O_O

It looks better when he's just standing there and not mid-stride with his hair going everywhere. It still looks like too much hair to me but I'm sure it will look fine in the finished film.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
gonna be a good fight but i expect when thanos comes a few of those guys are going to be slaughtered

I actually think, that at least Tony Stark will die.

But maybe, he will even die in the end of Avengers 2, maybe Ultron findes some way hack of his suit and kills him and making some kind of Star Trek 2 situation. Joss Whedon already said, that he thinks the second part of a triology needs to be the darkest.

The main plot for Phase III will be the hunt after the Infinity Stones and the Infinity Gauntlet with the goal to bring Tony back to life. And this brings the attention of Thanos on earth back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom