• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMUSIX

Hey, I don't really follow up on news, but is Spiderman supposed to make some sort of appearance in this movie?

Spiderman will appear in one film before his own. The options are:

Age of Ultron: Would be a mid-credit stinger, nothing big, but certainly a huge introduction of the character into the MCU

Civil War: Would take a bigger role, most likely at the expense of some of Black Panther's role

Dr. Strange: Some sort of dimension crossover/gate, bringing Spiderman into the MCU (and explaining why he wasn't here before)

link2021

Knowing that spiderman is still In high school he could of get his powers after the age Of Ultron (uncle Ben dies from ultron robots)maybe lol ...then seek for cap or ironman for help with his powers but end up helping them with their differences boom Civil War

Avixph

B-3eCNgUEAAGjoQ.jpg

Widow rocking that white and gold suit.
Can anybody edit the blue lines to red?

Dominator

I know this is not going to happen, but I was thinking about Infinity War today and I don't think I would mind if part 1 is just Thanos backstory. He's the main character, acquiring the stones. It would end with him coming to Earth to fuck shit up. Then part 2 would be the obvious conclusion to that.

I think that could be really damn cool. But thats probably just me lol

sooWoo!

Banned
I know this is not going to happen, but I was thinking about Infinity War today and I don't think I would mind if part 1 is just Thanos backstory. He's the main character, acquiring the stones. It would end with him coming to Earth to fuck shit up. Then part 2 would be the obvious conclusion to that.

I think that could be really damn cool. But thats probably just me lol

But then it wouldn't be an Avenger movie. Might as well call it Thanos Quest.

kurahador

Great...now the official color doesn't make sense ---- why is it blue? Her bracelet is red, her hair is red, Black Widow spider has red markings, etc...etc...

anaron

Great...now the official color doesn't make sense ---- why is it blue? Her bracelet is red, her hair is red, Black Widow spider has red markings, etc...etc...
the colour makes sense in that it's the colour her electric stings have been since Avengers and it's still a nice offset on film going off the trailers

Prompto

Banned
They should bring back Ross into the MCU. Has there been any reference to characters from Incredible Hulk since the movie came out?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I watched avengers the other day, and only now, after the super accented ones in Ultron, did I notice she had those shocker gloves back in that movie as well.

anaron

I watched avengers the other day, and only now, after the super accented ones in Ultron, did I notice she had those shocker gloves back in that movie as well.
they were incredibly underutilized with the biggest highlight being the suit up sequence

BLACKLAC

Isn't the sting what she used on herself in Winter Soldier?

edit: she uses it on the ship as well
edit2: and she uses it on Winter Soldier to disable his arm for a moment

She uses the small electrical disk on herself, the same one she used to short out Bucky's arm.-stealth edit

She uses those same disks in Iron Man 2.

Well, she used her grappling hook attachment in Winter Soldier. If she used it in Avengers 1 she wouldn't have needed that boost from Cap to catch a ride.

One arm jacking that ride looked better tho.

AMUSIX

She uses the small electrical disk on herself, the same one she used to short out Bucky's arm.

One arm jacking that ride looked better tho.

The electrical disk is the Widow's Sting, or a ranged version of it. That why she wakes up with the "You know, those really do sting" line.

Neoxon

We know Guardians will be meeting the Avengers sooner or later... just, not for another 4 years probably :(
I'd say by Infinity War (Part 2). Gunn is pretty firm on the GotG franchise being separate from the Avengers beyond the Infinity War movie.

EDIT: I meant that he isn't gonna have any Avengers (Examples: Iron Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel) in the GotG movies so long as he's director.

I'd say by Infinity War (Part 2). Gunn is pretty firm on the GotG franchise being separate from the Avengers beyond the Infinity War movie.

EDIT: I meant that he isn't gonna have any Avengers (Examples: Iron Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel) in the GotG movies so long as he's director.

Yeah, that's absolutely fair. Which will make it all the more special when the Milano comes out of the mist, when Earth's darkest moment comes, blaring Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone".

Pachimari

The ultimate payoff for watching the MCU, is for me, to see the Guardians meet the Avengers, and for the Defenders to be part of a movie (preferably the Infinity War).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom