• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
A few threads were moved. This one, Secret Wars hype thread, Suicide Squad thread, BvS.

HeySeuss

I don't understand the reasoning behind this. This is an active thread and news trickles out quite often. I get that bigger news usually spills over to its own thread, but now this one is going to slow down to a crawl. And why now? We're only about a month and a half from the release.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
See this one makes sense. Its over a year away and not much will be newsworthy for extended periods of time. But Avengers? C'mon son.
Avengers is soon to get a OT.
Batman, Suicide Squad, Civil War getting just news. These threads will die now.
I can understand more why Avengers got the shot than the other.

Maybe it just was getting to much.

BLACKLAC

See this one makes sense. Its over a year away and not much will be newsworthy for extended periods of time. But Avengers? C'mon son.

There will be 2 new Avengers threads a week before the international theater release.

One for no Spoilers and one for Spoilers.

So don't be too miffed.

HeySeuss

Avengers is soon to get a OT.
Batman, Suicide Squad, Civil War getting just news. These threads will die now.
I can understand more why Avengers got the shot than the other.

Maybe it just was getting to much.

True. I'm not mad it just seems silly. But the OT is limited to 7 days prior to release. And I heard on the gaming side it's only 1 day prior to release for game OT's. Dunno if that's true tho.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The OT doesn't need to be the "super hero production threads" forum, is all. If there's ongoing discussion to be had during production, it can be had in community. If there's notable news for any of these films, make a new thread. New thread for new news, that's how threads work! Pretty simple dudes.

The OT doesn't need to be the "super hero production threads" forum, is all. If there's ongoing discussion to be had during production, it can be had in community. If there's notable news for any of these films, make a new thread. New thread for new news, that's how threads work! Pretty simple dudes.

Yeah, I think this makes the most sense. As much as I love lurking this thread.

Avixph

Do you peeps think that there's a possibility for Simon Williams to be one of the people being experimented on alone withe the twins?
Anyone?

Ultron finally gets a poster.

caox54-uiai3a8h-jpg-large-127535.jpg

HQ version. All that's left is Vision.

10321665_10153094153522488_7179573441760658183_o.jpg
Is it just me or is Ultron blue?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Ya know, of all the Avengers, Banner/Hulk feels like the one with the least history, like he had no lead up movie. Because of the recasting, obviously. Felt like he kinda just showed up.

I think I'm gonna rewatch The Incredible Hulk and make a concentrated effort throughout to digitally replace Edward Norton with Mark Ruffalo in my brain. I gotta combine these characters, give Ruffalo Hulk the history he deserves, reboot my head canon and get everything all lined up.

Kinda wish they'd actually re-release the movie like that for me. :3

BLACKLAC

They gimped it to give widow a better visual reference for accelerating.

Trailer 3 makes more sense interacting with the car on the left making a hard turn to avoid the Quinjet, also the added dust kicking up as the Quinjet pulls back is a sick touch and will probably be even better in the final film. Not to mention improved lighting. That scene is going to be gorgeous on the big screen.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Wonder who is flying the jet. Didn't random shield agents fly in previous movies? I forgot already.

Maybe Tony has security personnel staffing Avengers facilities and acting as deployment crews for the team.

Actually with Maria Hill on board to run his security, she has probably put together Tony's own personal SHIELD force.

Neoxon

As per my junioring, I cannot post the OT myself. As such, IntelliHeath will be the one pulling the trigger on the OT until further notice.

Make no mistake, the OT itself will still be the work of myself & Quick, we'll simply give IntelliHeath the tools to post the thread.

BLACKLAC

As per my junioring, I cannot post the OT myself. As such, IntelliHeath will be the one pulling the trigger on the OT until further notice.

Make no mistake, the OT itself will still be the work of myself & Quick, we'll simply give IntelliHeath the tools to post the thread.

Good news! :)

Neoxon

Good news that you're still involved. :)
It's a little work-around I'd like to call Mobile NeoGAF on my laptop. I can't post it obviously, but I can send a Google Docs file to Quick that he can easily drag, drop, & post.

Of course, it may make edits in the future a bit difficult, but we'll think of that when the time comes.

Yrael

I had a dream about Age of Ultron last night. I can't remember too many details, but it ended with Iron Man turning into Captain Planet.

Quick

Banned
I had a dream about Age of Ultron last night. I can't remember too many details, but it ended with Iron Man turning into Captain Planet.

Captain Planet revealed to be related to Adam Warlock.

Captain Planet now part of the MCU.

Captain Planet movie in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom