• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMM

py74bHP.jpg

sadOVJ9.gif

This will be the best casting ever.

Make it happen, Marvel. Whatever it takes.

number11

The internet seems obsessed with Katee Sackhoff.. It would be pretty funny if a Ms Marvel movie was announced with a different lead.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The internet seems obsessed with Katee Sackhoff.. It would be pretty funny if a Ms Marvel movie was announced with a different lead.

Or if they would make a Captain Marvel movie with the original, male Captain Marvel and Katee is just a side-character.

Wont happen, but would be fun to see the outburst in the internet.

anaron

It's not like Katee is just some super popular fancast being inserted into any possible discussion, she's the one who hinted at talks back in September of 2013.

A ton of people love her and want to see it happen because she's the only actress that has come forward about unofficially being approached and it's stuck ever since because she's a perfect fit to a lot people.

Slayven

It's not like Katee is just some super popular fancast being inserted into any possible discussion, she's the one who hinted at talks back in September of 2013.

A ton of people love her and want to see it happen because she's the only actress that has come forward about unofficially being approached and it's stuck ever since because she's a perfect fit to a lot people.

A lot of people on the internet, the internet.

I was at comic-con, but didn't have Saturday badges. The struggle was real. The Age of Ultron footage was the thing I was most bummed about missing. So close, but so far.

But then, looking at my twitter feed on Sunday, walking the exhibitor hall, I see a tweet saying that they're showing the footage at the Hard Rock Hotel in something called the Samsung Galaxy Lounge.

Long story short, I booked it over there, waiting in a line for 90 minutes, then had to listen to several Samsung employees sell the galaxy tablet for a while before finally being allowed into a room with around ten other people to watch the Hall H trailer on a Galaxy tablet.

And let me tell you, friends, it was worth it. So very, very worth it.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
sadOVJ9.gif

This will be the best casting ever.

Make it happen, Marvel. Whatever it takes.

OOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGG

I NEED this to happen! Having my girl Starbuck join the Marvel Cinematic universe, where several of my other favorite actors already reside (Chris Evans in particular <3)
I will legit freak out
excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif

Mariolee

I was at comic-con, but didn't have Saturday badges. The struggle was real. The Age of Ultron footage was the thing I was most bummed about missing. So close, but so far.

But then, looking at my twitter feed on Sunday, walking the exhibitor hall, I see a tweet saying that they're showing the footage at the Hard Rock Hotel in something called the Samsung Galaxy Lounge.

Long story short, I booked it over there, waiting in a line for 90 minutes, then had to listen to several Samsung employees sell the galaxy tablet for a while before finally being allowed into a room with around ten other people to watch the Hall H trailer on a Galaxy tablet.

And let me tell you, friends, it was worth it. So very, very worth it.

You would think with all of those quality Samsung® products there SOMEBODY would've filmed it.

You have failed GAF.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I want Katheryn Winnick to play girl-Thor. Come on Marvel, pull the carpet out and announce this for Thor 3.

dabig2

I want Katheryn Winnick to play girl-Thor. Come on Marvel, pull the carpet out and announce this for Thor 3.

She'd make a fantastic Valkyrie. Seeing Winnick riding a white Pegasus with her cape flying in the wind with a raised sword in hand...that's what dreams are made of.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ

She can be the Valkyrie, 2 movies in and they haven't even fleshed out the world that is JiM because of trying to link Thor to earth instead of linking the lore of asgardians to earth. I can't say in hindsight that i agree with the alien space viking version of asgard...because now we've lost so much from JiM that honestly people would've accepted imho. No Tyr, Balder, valkryie, skurge, enchantress, Vanaheim is a bunch of tents, no Ulik, no Queen of Norn, probably wont ever see the Dwarves or Elves, Jotunheim is a ...dead moon instead of a frozen forest. I don't have an issue with any of the earth humans in the film series , but it would've been nice to take them to the other 9 realms that were more fleshed out and faithfully realized.

They've got the casting and the right idea but it gets pushed to the side every 10 mins to remind people hey look its like space vikings dude...oh and give Portman some bs line about quantum energy...sweet....ok back to swinging swords and shooting lightening.

Just make the full on fantasy empathy to magic Game of The Lord of the Rings Journey Into Mystery Thor. Why limit yourself , no one cares if its actually "magic" the story is more important.

even if they did swap to Female Thor the world is barren so why bother.

Would it be weird to introduce Captain Marvel in this movie saying that she's Fury's ace in the hole and was in space for quote some time searching for the Kree race? They never heard of her because most of her adventures were in space until now.

Then a solo movie where she tries to reconnect with all the people she left behind

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Would it be weird to introduce Captain Marvel in this movie saying that she's Fury's ace in the hole and was in space for quote some time searching for the Kree race? They never heard of her because most of her adventures were in space until now.

Then a solo movie where she tries to reconnect with all the people she left behind

I can see Carol being introduced in Age of Ultron as Rhodey's girlfriend:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom