• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hermit

image.php

TDLink

In years past these trailers never leak days after. It is like a week minimum, and sometimes not for a few months. Just because it isn't here yet doesn't mean it will never leak. I don't know why anyone was expecting it only a couple days later (or less) when the Marvel stuff never leaks like that.

In years past these trailers never leak days after. It is like a week minimum, and sometimes not for a few months. Just because it isn't here yet doesn't mean it will never leak. I don't know why anyone was expecting it only a couple days later (or less) when the Marvel stuff never leaks like that.

I had a feeling that was the case. Didn't the Ultron tease from last year take a while before hitting the net?

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
we will probably get a trailer around oct , a teaser for avengers and maybe something in dec to get the hype going , then superbowl for the real deal and then a steady flow after that till may.

Gartooth

Marvel's gonna give us a taste in November, and then starve us until February/March when the hype train starts. I believe that's how they did it with Avengers and Cap 2.

eastx

You don't need a credit card. I don't have one and yet I still have a MU subscription. Nowadays even if an online site seemingly only takes a credit card, you can just put in the info of your debit card or anything and it'll quite likely work.

What you're describing is a check card, which is identical to a credit card in nearly all business transactions (except for car rentals). An actual debit card can't be used for online purchases; it doesn't function as a Visa or Mastercard.

Somebody living in America who doesn't have at least a check card probably doesn't work, is unusually paranoid, or poorly accultured.

I also recommend Marvel Unlimited. It's hard for me to give up physical books since I love the Marvel Omnibuses so very much. But the amount of stuff Marvel Unlimited offers that is not yet available in Omnibus form or never will be is truly amazing. If you read three issues a month, you've already justified the price of the monthly subscription.

Skunkers

What you're describing is a check card, which is identical to a credit card in nearly all business transactions (except for car rentals). An actual debit card can't be used for online purchases; it doesn't function as a Visa or Mastercard.

Are you making this up as you go along? Both of my debit cards from two different banks work on websites; furthermore, they are both MasterCards and physically say "Debit" on them. Huh?

eastx

Are you making this up as you go along? Both of my debit cards from two different banks work on websites; furthermore, they are both MasterCards and physically say "Debit" on them. Huh?

Well, they're also both check cards then. It's a subset of debit card (which I failed to make clear earlier). You've never seen a debit card that doesn't work as a credit card?

The terminology I'm using is how we refer to them in Texas. Maybe it's different in different states, I dunno.

Skunkers

Well, they're also both check cards then. It's a subset of debit card (which I failed to make clear earlier). You've never seen a debit card that doesn't work as a credit card?

The terminology I'm using is how we refer to them in Texas. Maybe it's different in different states, I dunno.

No, I haven't. I dunno about the regional thing either, the very first sentence of the wikipedia article for "debit card" says the term is interchangeable with bank and check card.

eastx

No, I haven't. I dunno about the regional thing either, the very first sentence of the wikipedia article for "debit card" says the term is interchangeable with bank and check card.

I looked at the same article and saw that too. I guess it's regional.

If your debit card has a Visa or MC logo, it can be used like a credit card that withdraws straight from your checking acct. (Referred to as a debit/credit card in California)

If your debit card DOES NOT have a Visa or MC logo, then you are required to enter a pin number to use it.

Anth0ny

I was at Hall H. I saw the trailer.

Jesus.

I lost my voice. If Marvel can do anything, they can cut a hype as fuck trailer. Pushed all the right buttons for that crowd.

Can't wait to watch it again.

Captain Marvel figure in Infinity would likely be for the TV show. Danvers is a current member of the Guardians (or at least that's what Wikipedia told me) so she'll probably show up in the cartoon.

dankir

I was at Hall H. I saw the trailer.

Jesus.

I lost my voice. If Marvel can do anything, they can cut a hype as fuck trailer. Pushed all the right buttons for that crowd.

Can't wait to watch it again.

WHY DIDN'T YOU RECORD IT?!@?! Even a shitty vertical video would have been accepted!

Stark

Banned
If your debit card has a Visa or MC logo, it can be used like a credit card that withdraws straight from your checking acct. (Referred to as a debit/credit card in California)

If your debit card DOES NOT have a Visa or MC logo, then you are required to enter a pin number to use it.

Yeah. If you have a Visa Debit, then it should work. That's what I used.

mreddie

Captain Marvel figure in Infinity would likely be for the TV show. Danvers is a current member of the Guardians (or at least that's what Wikipedia told me) so she'll probably show up in the cartoon.

hqdefault.jpg

How the hell did Deadpool get leaked and yet nothing from the Marvel booth? We got the AntMan stuff last year FFS.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The current guardians run seems pretty shitty, when they have to squeeze all these characters in this team.

The current guardians run seems pretty shitty, when they have to squeeze all these characters in this team.

Yeah I don't hate it for the Bendis writing like people are saying but I am basically sick of every arc being "now we have ____ on the team!"

I prefer my Guardians mostly separated from the Avengers side of things. When you've got Iron Man then All-New X-Men then Captain Marvel then Venom showing up like this, it kinda cheapens the excitement when they do occasionally team up.

Yeah I don't hate it for the Bendis writing like people are saying but I am basically sick of every arc being "now we have ____ on the team!"

I prefer my Guardians mostly separated from the Avengers side of things. When you've got Iron Man then All-New X-Men then Captain Marvel then Venom showing up like this, it kinda cheapens the excitement when they do occasionally team up.

Agreed, keep the properties as separate as possible.

anaron

There's been so much trolling around Katee potentially playing Carol that it would just seem odd at this point if she's not.

So here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom