• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonogunn

First avengers look was the teaser at the end of Captain America: TFA. I hope w eget something like that soon to hold us over for a bit.

Div3x

Neo Member
thought this should be posted here too:

This could end up amounting to nothing in the MCU but Captain Marvel was teased in the latest Disney Infinity vilians trailer that introduces Ronan (alongside Loki and Green Goblin)

ZpifdkH.jpg

oh god that is amazing.
It's also nice to see that the villians are getting figures, wasn't expecting it because there are already so much Marvel characters.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
What Ultron books do you guys recommend me beside Ultron Unlimited? All this new stuff sounds so insanely good, that I really want to read a good Ultron story.
I really hate that Ultron Unlimited is OOP and expensive as hell, I really hope Marvel is reprinting it before the movie starts...

J10

Banned
What Ultron books do you guys recommend me beside Ultron Unlimited? All this new stuff sounds so insanely good, that I really want to read a good Ultron story.
I really hate that Ultron Unlimited is OOP and expensive as hell, I really hope Marvel is reprinting it before the movie starts...

It's either that, Age of Ultron, or Annihilation: Conquest. Those are the lengthiest arcs I think. Everything else is like 1-2 issue stories. Mighty Avengers Vol. 1 is bookended with two Ultron stories. Mighty Avengers 1-6 was collected into The Ultron Initiative.

Sadist

First avengers look was the teaser at the end of Captain America: TFA. I hope w eget something like that soon to hold us over for a bit.
Me and a buddy of mine sat through the whole credits roll just for that teaser. Worth it. We geeked out pretty hard.

Funniest thing was a guy sitting in front us, geeking out to the max. His girlfriend was just shaking her head. When the teaser ended the guy turned towards us and asked "how awesome was that?!" His girlfriend laughed and asked him why she loved a nerd like him.

Gartooth

Ultron Unlimited is a 4-issue story that begins with The Avengers #19 and ends with #22. If you want to read it, I'd recommend signing up for a service like Marvel Unlimited and reading the individual issues there.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Ultron Unlimited is a 4-issue story that begins with The Avengers #19 and ends with #22. If you want to read it, I'd recommend signing up for a service like Marvel Unlimited and reading the individual issues there.

Thought about this, too, but I prefer my comics physical and I dont have a credit card, which is required for Marvel Unlimited... Maybe I buy the seperate Issues...

Considering Vine videos are generally around 8 seconds long, and he didn't exactly hide the link, I'm not sure how anyone could confuse that for the real trailer.

Jonogunn

You have not seen it; therefore it has not ever been done before on the internet.

I think you misread my meaning. I wasn't defending my actions I was just saying I haven't seen that done before and sappyday's reply was news to me. Hence me posting it and why I edited my post and apologized. Sorry for the misunderstanding though!

Famassu

Thought about this, too, but I prefer my comics physical and I dont have a credit card, which is required for Marvel Unlimited... Maybe I buy the seperate Issues...
You don't need a credit card. I don't have one and yet I still have a MU subscription. Nowadays even if an online site seemingly only takes a credit card, you can just put in the info of your debit card or anything and it'll quite likely work.

Ravijn

Spader sounds a little too...normal? Granted it's hard to tell with a low-quality clip, but seems like they should modulate his voice just a bit.

I'm the ******* lizard king.

KFjKk1f.jpg

Hopefully we will see the real trailer soon and hear how it sounds then.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
That ban was like a little snack holding off starvation from not having this trailer inside of me. It tasted sweet and made me smile but did not fill me up.

Either they need to drop this trailer on my brain or we need more sacrificial lambs...

im listening to the crappy audio of a teaser trailer.

this is just pathetic

They've got you wrapped around their finger, Jokergrin! You're all propped up on strings.

There are...no strings on me

There are fucking metal chains forcing me to divebomb everywhere for info/leaks

J10

Banned
Watching that Comiccon panel, Chris Evans was waaaaaaay over with the crowd, like on Downey's level. I would like it if they could keep him around past Avengers 3 somehow, like not for solo films but more team movies.

Watching that Comiccon panel, Chris Evans was waaaaaaay over with the crowd, like on Downey's level. I would like it if they could keep him around past Avengers 3 somehow, like not for solo films but more team movies.
The problem with characters like Captain America and Wolverine is that their powers prevent them from aging, so keeping the same actor for too long can be hard to make work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom