• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I can barely heard the audio, but the storyboard stuff filled it all in anyway. Hearing that eerie "no strings on me" was cool. I read about it, and I really wanted to hear it. I really want to see that scene with everyone attempting to lift Mjolnir.

Cap actually lifting it off the table = HYYYYYPE.

I just hope they actually do something with this, instead of how they handled Tony's suit being overpowered after a shock from Mjolnir. That entire invasion sequence, I kept looking forward to Tony calling Thor and saying "remember that thing in the woods? Let's do that again."

I just hope they actually do something with this, instead of how they handled Tony's suit being overpowered after a shock from Mjolnir. That entire invasion sequence, I kept looking forward to Tony calling Thor and saying "remember that thing in the woods? Let's do that again."

Even I will admit that that needed a call back at the end. It looked like blatant foreshadowing and it turned out it wasn't at all.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

just how awesome that Hulkbuster vs Hulk in the trailer

That storyboard was really impressive. I doubt we'll ever see the real trailer, but I do hope we get to at least see the mjolnir scene and the "no strings on me" in a separate trailer.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
May 1st is so far but we probably won't get a trailer till mocking jay

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/47794315

4chan has supposedly leaked the Age of Ultron script:

Movie begins with the Avengers taking down a HYDRA offshoot led by Baron Strucker with the Twins.
Stark creates Ultron to assess potential threats. He goes rogue and determines that the human race needs to be destroyed.
Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill.
Ultron recruits the Twins to help him. Hawkeye reaches out to them and talks about his past as a carnie. Ultron mocks him for being an insect among gods and not relevant to any of their fights.
Stark and Banner have a falling-out because Stark created counter-measures against the Hulk without telling him, and used his neural patterns on Ultron even after Banner told him not to. Banner ends up getting infected with a biological agent created by Ultron that prevents him from Hulking out, and has to find a cure, sacrificing the one thing he always wanted to help his friends.
Captain America and Thor visit a still naked and still deranged Dr. Erik Selvig to find out more about Vibranium.
Andy Serkis is Phineas Horton.
The Vision is J.A.R.V.I.S. reprogrammed by Ultron to act as a weapon against the Avengers. He is modeled after Stark's childhood butler Edwin Jarvis, and Tony manages to reach him.
Ultron kills an entire country. That's when Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision realize he's too dangerous.
Claudia Kim is a South Korean friend of Stark's whose company has developed technology Ultron needs for his upgrading process.
Ultron disables all Starktech, including the War Machine armor, taking Rhodes out of commission. He still helps the Avengers as a soldier, and there's also an appearance of USAF Captain Carol Danvers, she leads a squad of F-16s in an assault against Ultron, but her face is never seen.
Ultron is catty and calls Stark "father".
In the final battle, the Hulk battles the Hulkbuster.
Nick Fury confers with the Avengers in the beginning and later coordinates them during the final battle with Ultron and the Iron Legion.
Hawkeye fires an arrow at Ultron from an exploding Quinjet filled with drones, sacrificing himself to hit him with an USB arrow that uploads a virus created by Stark into Ultron's system. Captain America wields Thor's hammer and destroys Ultron's enhanced body. Ultron tries to jump to other robotic bodies, but Quicksilver destroys them one by one in a matter of seconds, and Ultron ends up trapped in an old Iron Man armor, which is promptly destroyed.
Captain America's broken shield is a dream when Scarlet Witch is checking out the most likely outcome of the final battle.
The Vision and Scarlet Witch have some moments. Quicksilver is a hothead and fiercely protective of her. There's some weird undertones, and Stark makes a "Game of Thrones" joke about it.
Captain America is still searching for Bucky.
In the end, the Avengers create a Avengers Academy to train human soldiers to protect the planet as their support. Falcon and War Machine show up to audition.
Captain America is visited by Phil Coulson and Agent Tripplet, who tell him SHIELD is back, off-grid and off-books. Coulson still respects Cap and gives him a new lead on Bucky's whereabouts, showing grainiy security footage of Bucky at a train station in Portland.
There's a flashback to 1945 where Steve, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Jarvis, played by Paul Bettany, meet Phineas Horton, who talks with them about robotics and the potential of neural pattern mapping to program automatons, planting the seed to Ultron.
Thor says "Ultron, we would have words with you" indeed.
Stark blames himself for Ultron's crimes, and Rogers gives him a pep talk, even echoing the "genius, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist" line.

Considering how wrong their previous scoops were (remember Iron Man joining the GOTG?), I'd take all this with a huge grain of salt. Although the appearance of
Carol Danvers
seems to gel with what Devin Faraci is saying.

Most of that stuff looks like things you could deduce from interviews with the actors, cryptic things Whedon has said, and the Comic Con trailer.

http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/47794315

4chan has supposedly leaked the Age of Ultron script:

Movie begins with the Avengers taking down a HYDRA offshoot led by Baron Strucker with the Twins.
Stark creates Ultron to assess potential threats. He goes rogue and determines that the human race needs to be destroyed.
Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill.
Ultron recruits the Twins to help him. Hawkeye reaches out to them and talks about his past as a carnie. Ultron mocks him for being an insect among gods and not relevant to any of their fights.
Stark and Banner have a falling-out because Stark created counter-measures against the Hulk without telling him, and used his neural patterns on Ultron even after Banner told him not to. Banner ends up getting infected with a biological agent created by Ultron that prevents him from Hulking out, and has to find a cure, sacrificing the one thing he always wanted to help his friends.
Captain America and Thor visit a still naked and still deranged Dr. Erik Selvig to find out more about Vibranium.
Andy Serkis is Phineas Horton.
The Vision is J.A.R.V.I.S. reprogrammed by Ultron to act as a weapon against the Avengers. He is modeled after Stark's childhood butler Edwin Jarvis, and Tony manages to reach him.
Ultron kills an entire country. That's when Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision realize he's too dangerous.
Claudia Kim is a South Korean friend of Stark's whose company has developed technology Ultron needs for his upgrading process.
Ultron disables all Starktech, including the War Machine armor, taking Rhodes out of commission. He still helps the Avengers as a soldier, and there's also an appearance of USAF Captain Carol Danvers, she leads a squad of F-16s in an assault against Ultron, but her face is never seen.
Ultron is catty and calls Stark "father".
In the final battle, the Hulk battles the Hulkbuster.
Nick Fury confers with the Avengers in the beginning and later coordinates them during the final battle with Ultron and the Iron Legion.
Hawkeye fires an arrow at Ultron from an exploding Quinjet filled with drones, sacrificing himself to hit him with an USB arrow that uploads a virus created by Stark into Ultron's system. Captain America wields Thor's hammer and destroys Ultron's enhanced body. Ultron tries to jump to other robotic bodies, but Quicksilver destroys them one by one in a matter of seconds, and Ultron ends up trapped in an old Iron Man armor, which is promptly destroyed.
Captain America's broken shield is a dream when Scarlet Witch is checking out the most likely outcome of the final battle.
The Vision and Scarlet Witch have some moments. Quicksilver is a hothead and fiercely protective of her. There's some weird undertones, and Stark makes a "Game of Thrones" joke about it.
Captain America is still searching for Bucky.
In the end, the Avengers create a Avengers Academy to train human soldiers to protect the planet as their support. Falcon and War Machine show up to audition.
Captain America is visited by Phil Coulson and Agent Tripplet, who tell him SHIELD is back, off-grid and off-books. Coulson still respects Cap and gives him a new lead on Bucky's whereabouts, showing grainiy security footage of Bucky at a train station in Portland.
There's a flashback to 1945 where Steve, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Jarvis, played by Paul Bettany, meet Phineas Horton, who talks with them about robotics and the potential of neural pattern mapping to program automatons, planting the seed to Ultron.
Thor says "Ultron, we would have words with you" indeed.
Stark blames himself for Ultron's crimes, and Rogers gives him a pep talk, even echoing the "genius, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist" line.

Considering how wrong their previous scoops were (remember Iron Man joining the GOTG?), I'd take all this with a huge grain of salt. Although the appearance of
Carol Danvers
seems to gel with what Devin Faraci is saying.

Ultron destroys a country. Thor says "We would have words with thee." Yup, Ultron Unlimited if true. Hold me. I am too happy if this is true.

Although,
Hawkguy buying the farm?! NOOO! I want my Pizza Dog and Hawkguy adventures!
I'm still trying to digest the
USB arrow.

Just a variation on the weird arrow Hawkguy used to hack the Helicarrier.

Gartooth

Doesn't sound right at all. From what I've read, it seems like the Hulkbuster fight was speculated to take place near the beginning of the movie. Also in regards to the "dead Avengers" tease, it seems almost too fitting for it not to be a result of Ultron's encephalo ray.

EulaCapra

So...
Hawkeye
would die? True or not, I think the general consensus of
Renner Hawkeye is meh and a waste of potential.

And come on,
Carol!
Your time to shine soon anyway!

For every one of these superhero movies, there are like dozens of spoilers "leaked" on 4chan long before the film premieres. And every time, the only ones that are legit are the ones that appear when press screenings start.

For every one of these superhero movies, there are like dozens of spoilers "leaked" on 4chan long before the film premieres. And every time, the only ones that are legit are the ones that appear when press screenings start.

Pretty much. Unless they do fan screenings way in advance like they did for Avengers 1/Cap 2, it'll be few and far between with spoilers too.

Drew McWeeny ‏@DrewAtHitFix 40s
There's a whole lot of that 4Chan "Age Of Ultron" alleged script leak that is just wrong. Hugely wrong. Not real at all.

This is the guy that leaked the bit about the Hulk at the end. I trust him, he doesn't BS on this stuff.

TDLink

This reminds me of that iron man 3 4chan "leak" that ended up being completely false outside of things already officially confirmed

Drew McWeeny ‏@DrewAtHitFix 40s
There's a whole lot of that 4Chan "Age Of Ultron" alleged script leak that is just wrong. Hugely wrong. Not real at all.

This is the guy that leaked the bit about the Hulk at the end. I trust him, he doesn't BS on this stuff.

You mean, the bit about the Hulk/GotG movie that James Gunn said was completely false? :p
that's also on Faraci, and I'm sure this is fake anyway, but...

You mean, the bit about the Hulk/GotG movie that James Gunn said was completely false? :p
that's also on Faraci, and I'm sure this is fake anyway, but...

The bit about him launching into space at the end of the movie was the leaked part. Joining the GOTG was the speculative part of his article.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol that rumour sounds like such bullshit, I don't expect Avengers to address literally everything else going on in the earth MCU, because it doesn't have to.

Just looking back through that list, I love the implication that Ultron comes with USB ports.

I'm not spoiler tagging this because if it turns out to be true, it was dumb and should be spoiled. But I'm pretty sure it's super BS.

Just looking back through that list, I love the implication that Ultron comes with USB ports.

I'm not spoiler tagging this because if it turns out to be true, it was dumb and should be spoiled. But I'm pretty sure it's super BS.

Nah. Ultron comes with wifi and wireless charging. Hawkguy fires a wifi or bluetooth arrow to upload the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom