• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/47794315

4chan has supposedly leaked the Age of Ultron script:

Movie begins with the Avengers taking down a HYDRA offshoot led by Baron Strucker with the Twins.
Stark creates Ultron to assess potential threats. He goes rogue and determines that the human race needs to be destroyed.
Black Widow is struggling to adapt to a modern life and has feelings for Banner. Captain America gets a brief moment with Maria Hill.
Ultron recruits the Twins to help him. Hawkeye reaches out to them and talks about his past as a carnie. Ultron mocks him for being an insect among gods and not relevant to any of their fights.
Stark and Banner have a falling-out because Stark created counter-measures against the Hulk without telling him, and used his neural patterns on Ultron even after Banner told him not to. Banner ends up getting infected with a biological agent created by Ultron that prevents him from Hulking out, and has to find a cure, sacrificing the one thing he always wanted to help his friends.
Captain America and Thor visit a still naked and still deranged Dr. Erik Selvig to find out more about Vibranium.
Andy Serkis is Phineas Horton.
The Vision is J.A.R.V.I.S. reprogrammed by Ultron to act as a weapon against the Avengers. He is modeled after Stark's childhood butler Edwin Jarvis, and Tony manages to reach him.
Ultron kills an entire country. That's when Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision realize he's too dangerous.
Claudia Kim is a South Korean friend of Stark's whose company has developed technology Ultron needs for his upgrading process.
Ultron disables all Starktech, including the War Machine armor, taking Rhodes out of commission. He still helps the Avengers as a soldier, and there's also an appearance of USAF Captain Carol Danvers, she leads a squad of F-16s in an assault against Ultron, but her face is never seen.
Ultron is catty and calls Stark "father".
In the final battle, the Hulk battles the Hulkbuster.
Nick Fury confers with the Avengers in the beginning and later coordinates them during the final battle with Ultron and the Iron Legion.
Hawkeye fires an arrow at Ultron from an exploding Quinjet filled with drones, sacrificing himself to hit him with an USB arrow that uploads a virus created by Stark into Ultron's system. Captain America wields Thor's hammer and destroys Ultron's enhanced body. Ultron tries to jump to other robotic bodies, but Quicksilver destroys them one by one in a matter of seconds, and Ultron ends up trapped in an old Iron Man armor, which is promptly destroyed.
Captain America's broken shield is a dream when Scarlet Witch is checking out the most likely outcome of the final battle.
The Vision and Scarlet Witch have some moments. Quicksilver is a hothead and fiercely protective of her. There's some weird undertones, and Stark makes a "Game of Thrones" joke about it.
Captain America is still searching for Bucky.
In the end, the Avengers create a Avengers Academy to train human soldiers to protect the planet as their support. Falcon and War Machine show up to audition.
Captain America is visited by Phil Coulson and Agent Tripplet, who tell him SHIELD is back, off-grid and off-books. Coulson still respects Cap and gives him a new lead on Bucky's whereabouts, showing grainiy security footage of Bucky at a train station in Portland.
There's a flashback to 1945 where Steve, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and Jarvis, played by Paul Bettany, meet Phineas Horton, who talks with them about robotics and the potential of neural pattern mapping to program automatons, planting the seed to Ultron.
Thor says "Ultron, we would have words with you" indeed.
Stark blames himself for Ultron's crimes, and Rogers gives him a pep talk, even echoing the "genius, billionaire, playboy, philantrophist" line.

Considering how wrong their previous scoops were (remember Iron Man joining the GOTG?), I'd take all this with a huge grain of salt. Although the appearance of
Carol Danvers
seems to gel with what Devin Faraci is saying.

Good that this is fake, cause ehhhhhhh

Death by USB
would be the most incredibly dumb way to take down Ultron ever.

About as lame as Wolverine traveling back in time and convincing Hank Pym to put a kill switch in Ultron's code so he could activate it in the future before Ultron takes over the world.

Fuck, I hated the Age of Ultron comic.

Nah. Ultron comes with wifi and wireless charging. Hawkguy fires a wifi or bluetooth arrow to upload the virus.

Everyone knows you have to upload a virus to the mainframe.

Sheesh. Get it right.

3.0 ports?

There's an even more diabolical problem with USB which would make it even harder for Hawkeye to shoot a USB arrow.

5A6cx3D.jpg

Probably some of it is true because it's stuff from the trailers, but the rest is laughably fake. Or, at least, I hope so.
The one part I really want to be true is Andy Serkis as
Phineas Horton
if only because it implies
we'll see some of dat android Human Torch, hopefully also played by Serkis

Wazzy

Banned
I only read parts but let that all be fake. It doesn't sound very good. =/

I also don't think they would kill
Hawkeye. As much as I dislike Renner, the character could be great and I don't think they'll waste that unless they'll bring in a different hawkeye after

JdFoX187

Banned
There's no way that leak is real. Reminds me of the leak from Iron Man 3 a couple weeks before release,
which turned out to be a hell of a lot better than the shit we got.

Fj0823

Death by USB would be THE most cliché ending possible....of course they'll do it.
With a lame computer joke at the end to boot

Pachimari

Just finished watching Iron Man 2 and that was GREAT! I didn't expect to see Black Widow or even so much of Shield.

Though it wasn't as good as Iron Man.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm not sure how I feel about the jacket now. I was pretty excited when I first saw it but I thought the colours would be a little more blue and pink to match his comic costume.I wish he would just wear the mask but I understand why it wouldn't make sense.

Oh well, I'll need to see it in the movie first. I'll probably grow to like it since his Avengers costume sucks.

J10

Banned
The color on the jacket is too muted like it was in Avengers and it's not quite the right shade of purple, but other than that it's cool looking.

Pachimari

Why aren't Black Widow and Hawkeye getting their own movies? They're not big enough characters?

Having watched Avengers I barely know Hawkeye and have a little hard time caring for him.

J10

Banned
Why aren't Black Widow and Hawkeye getting their own movies? They're not big enough characters?

Having watched Avengers I barely know Hawkeye and have a little hard time caring for him.

Probably has something to do with them not being superhuman.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Black Widow doesn't really need one, she's more of a fabric that binds other films together.

And otherwise, yeah, they're definitely not as big properties, and have already established themselves as support characters. Fury deserves a film before those two do IMO.

Pachimari

I were actually supposed to watch The Incredible Hulk today that I bought used. But it turns out it came with Ang Lee's Hulk inside instead.

So I went on to Iron Man 2.

If I can't find TIH tomorrow then I'm gonna rewatch Thor.

Sulik2

Just finished watching Iron Man 2 and that was GREAT! I didn't expect to see Black Widow or even so much of Shield.

Though it wasn't as good as Iron Man.

IM2 had this weird internet backlash against because it wasn't as good as 1. But it was far more connected to the Marvel Universe than IM3 and had much better action than IM3. The fight at the end is fantastic.

Pachimari

I can't wait for them to introduce more new characters with Ant-Man, Dr Strange and hopefully Black Panther so we can get some more new heroes on the Avengers team that aren't support characters.

Having rewatched Iron Man and seen IM2 for the first time I'm very surprised I didn't see the Avengers nods back then.

Neoxon

Black Widow almost did, but of the two scripts Nicole Perlman wrote, Marvel chose GotG. Elements of the Black Widow script were gutted & implanted into Winter Soldier.

eastx

I think it's good he got a costume change so he can stand out more but those colours are so boring. They need to make it more blue and change the shade of red to something more pink.

That's purple, not red. Hawkeye's colors have always been blue and purple, though it was a much lighter (pinkish) purple back in the day. Nowadays, it's usually black and purple, as seen in the movie costumes.

Wazzy

Banned
That's purple, not red. Hawkeye's colors have always been blue and purple, though it was a much lighter (pinkish) purple back in the day. Nowadays, it's usually black and purple, as seen in the movie costumes.

*Shrug* Looks more red than purple. But yeah I forgot to put I meant purple or pink since I do know purple is the more well known colour on him. :p

Better be fake.

Why would
Cap needs to use Mjolnir just to defeat Ultron
? Overkill.
Save that shit for Thanos.

Why would Black Widow be having trouble adapting to "modern life". It's like whoever wrote this fake hasn't even heard of the characters before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom