• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So this ones just popped out.

BxN1o_2CcAAHiXn.jpg

BxN17YxCIAAVldk.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Do we really have Vision being Vision in a major studio film?

As in, green costume, yellow cape, red face Vision?

Is this real life? Thank you based Marvel

edit: fucking fox and their black leather x-men costumes, see, it could have been done damn it!

Renekton

Do we really have Vision being Vision in a major studio film?

As in, green costume, yellow cape, red face Vision?

Is this real life? Thank you based Marvel

edit: fucking fox and their black leather x-men costumes, see, it could have been done damn it!
Damn, it looks bollywood garish.

JustinBB7

:(

Wonder why Marvel still mad and wanting to take that twitter down if it's fake. They would never show a real trailer if it's fake..

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Good thing I missed this fake trailer pics thing, or I would've been pretty pissed off :mad:

Elrond Hubbard

Neo Member
Proxima and Corvus Glaive should be in Avengers 3 alongside Thanos. They had some pretty badass scenes against Hulk and the other Avengers in the comics.

I don't know you're the comic nerd you tell me.

He had silver surfer on a leash once.

Her name is Skreet.

Proxima and Corvus Glaive should be in Avengers 3 alongside Thanos. They had some pretty badass scenes against Hulk and the other Avengers in the comics.

Totally. I was hoping that (GOTG spoilers)
since The Other is dead
, Thanos would arrive on earth with The Black Order at his side. That'd be so badass.

anaron

OK, first, this isn't the trailer, so don't want to mislead anyone. It's just the semi-cleaned up version of the song someone uploaded a while back...still, it's been making me want to see the trailer that much more...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3dHEWEywA

so, if you feel like upping the hunger...
well I'm happy, been wanting to hear it cleaned up since it came out.

but man, it's so much creepier and less hauntingly pretty.

ETA: wait, is this a fan made version?

Pretty good compilation of the leaked audio if anybody hasn't seen the sound bytes from the trailers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ZlEaNuR2M
Or anybody like me is just fiending for anything until a real trailer comes

Does anybody know if this footage from the trailer or just fake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA-CsI7rBSc

Jesus. Even just the audio is getting me pumped. Absolutely love how creepy Spader sounds with the "There are no strings on me."

Ugh. I need footage!

coud you imagine if the unfinished bootleg of Age of Ultron released like how Wolverine leaked back in the day lol. thatd be interesting.

I would be terrified if it did leak. If there is one legal team in the entertainment business that I would be the most afraid of, it is Disney. My god.

Besides, how would we know if every copy of the bootleg wasn't Project Insight or maybe copies of Ultron loading onto all our computers?

I would be terrified if it did leak. If there is one legal team in the entertainment business that I would be the most afraid of, it is Disney. My god.

Besides, how would we know if every copy of the bootleg wasn't Project Insight or maybe copies of Ultron loading onto all our computers?

haha true. do we know when we're getting a trailer for the film?

Super Bowl is probably where the first stuff will premiere. I am hoping we get something at Mockingjay or Big Hero 6 though. Just something sooner than Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom