• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
so no war machine :(

I want WarMachine in this, but a complete opposite of Stark's Iron Man nimble suit. IM has fast flight and lasers, make WM a fucking flying tank, filled to to rafters with conventional weaponry. Remember that line from Iron Man 2: "I'll take it." "Which one?" "All of them."? Do that and than add some more. Have an army of Ultron-clones descend on a helpless Hawkeye, Black Widow and Nick Fury, and then get stopped by WarMachine firing on all pistons; rockets, missiles, miniguns, everything he has, gets unleashed in a big giant ballet of destruction, mayhem and carnage.

And then a clone kills WM.

882560-war_machine__007.jpg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Well, an AoU trailer would most definitely decrease my work efficiency.

JustinBB7

I'm trying to not be excited for it, just in case it's something different. Since it's from his own twitter it might be something related to him.. like official announcement he will play Leonardo in the Ass Creed movie or something..

But I kinda do hope for a trailer.. pls..

Speaking of, did Ruffalo ever post his super secret video that he wasn't allowed to talk about but did anyways?

I totally didn't keep up with that.

JustinBB7

Speaking of, did Ruffalo ever post his super secret video that he wasn't allowed to talk about but did anyways?

I totally didn't keep up with that.

Nah, and if he did, it wasn't avengers related lol.

Maybe him and Downey are talking about the same thing.. but let's not get hyped to be let down :(

dankir

Question, why didn't Robert Downey Sr. ever play Howard Stark?

TIME+100+Most+Influential+People+Gala+OYESohDrA0Il.jpg

edit: I also have the same birthday as Robert Downey Jr, sick.

Blader

It probably will be Avengers related, since they just released the plot synopsis yesterday. Don't know why else they would just send out a press release like that if it wasn't meant to accompany something else.

JustinBB7

Disney released the official plot line:

Marvel Studios presents “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision.

No real info though, but something is moving at least I guess?

Cuburt

If Ultron is a dormant project that Tony revives, then someone before Tony must have invented it

That could leave the door open for
Howard Stark's
involvement which could potentially have another tie-in with
Agent Carter
. Although that wouldn't cancell out the possibility of an
Ant Man movie tie with Hank Pym being involved (in the creation of Ultron) since Howard Stark is said to have a role in a flashback in Ant man with a younger Hank.

Jonogunn

I'm too lazy to google and compare but is there any chances to that outfit or is it exactly the same as the avengers one? (Talking bout just this outfit not the jacket one)

TEJ

I read somewhere there's supposed to be a trailer for AoU today as hinted by RDJ and mark ruffalo.......or am I way off base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom