• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slow motion shit is played out and the super high speed shit is kind of a headache to follow. I'm hoping Quicksilver is not as fast as Faora. It just looks like she was frame jumping, like playing Halo online with a bad connection. There's gotta be another way to do it.

Nope there isn't, at least not until we get Flash at max speed at which point it will consist of both superslow mo while Flash is streaking across the screen. Maybe they can incorporate some Femto Photography for some Ultra-super-duper-to the max-extreme slow mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9vd4HWlVA

EulaCapra

Chris Evans is so fucking hot

i just watched Cap 2 for the first time tonight
+10 points for Chris Evans in a tanktop tease

-1,000 points for lack of Chris Evans shirtless scene. He continued to train that hard to just NOT show it off? Blasphemy!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The Vision poster, without the watermarks.
ooSFxcC.jpg

+10 points for Chris Evans in a tanktop tease

-1,000 points for lack of Chris Evans shirtless scene. He continued to train that hard to just NOT show it off? Blasphemy!
He is still huge, but not like he was in First Avenger. He couldn't stay that defined without getting sick. But what he supposedly lost in definition he put on his shoulders.

Pachimari

I saw the 2 Captain America movies for the first time 2 days ago and wonder if it was Chris' body when he were skinny in the movie?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
He really is. He is also an incredibly likable dude in just about every way, in and out of movies. He makes just as good a Cap as RDJ does Tony Stark.

He was the best part of the rather forgetable The Losers.

Cap may be his defining character so far, but he's really good at playing funny guys with a motormouth.

I hope Hawkeye bites it in Avengers 2 and Vision takes his place. I can say that even if Vision fails utterly on screen he'll still be more interesting than Renner.

JustinBB7

God damn he looks stupid with that outfit in that second set when he's big/buff.

Also that tweet, chances it will be anything fun? Seems to be blue-ray related maybe, but since it's out I don't know what it could be..

Showaddy

G-Fex

People always trashing mortal kombat then comic books doing the same fucking thing.

And is that the fucking wasp in a bikini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom