• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

DoctorRegeneration_zpsec7dfc36.jpg

I like you.

MMrUYdj.jpg

NSFW

wonzo

Banned
an_unusual_curse_werediaper_tf_2_by_jonesycat79-d4wbrd0.jpg

an_unusual_curse_werediaper_tf_4_by_jonesycat79-d4wbrbd.jpg

A Full Moon Curse Awakening-Werediaper TF
by !Kitsurol, Aug 29, 2012, 9:41:36 PM
Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Flash Fiction & Vignettes

In the Middle of the Night Chris awaited the full moon, bracing himself for the changes soon to commence... Suddenly, his hand began to shift from flesh and blood to plastic fibers The changes continued as Chris's legs merged and changed, his body shrinking as more became soft and absorbent His body began to flatten as his bones changed, his head merging with his body as he folded and his humanity faded away as a crescent mark appeared In Chris's place, a diaper remained,enchanted with a 2nd effect that would take hold should another person find it.
But for now,the diaper laid in silence

One Night Allison and Andrew opens the door "There you are, I've been looking for you!" said Allison Allison picks the diaper up "I'm glad i got that Raichu Guy skin off at least it wore off after 24 hours" said Allison and Andrew holds the baby wipes "I'm glad i got that Pikachu Girl skin off at least it wore off after 24 hours" Said Andrew

Allison and Andrew walks to the baby's room a allison hold the baby up and placed the diaper changing table and Andrew throws the old diaper away in the trash can allison wipes the baby's
rump with baby wipes and puts the diaper on the baby Allison puts the john's oufit back into the floor and Allison and Andrew sleeps in the bed in allision and andrew's room and the Baby sleeps in the Baby's room with Purple Cat Plush Allison and Andrew heard a Noise with a Fart! Did you Hear Something Said Allison

Allison and Andrew walks to the Baby's room and picks the baby up with a sound whiffd! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" said Allison and Andrew Coughing on the stinky baby and The Fur Begins to Changed and Transformed Into a Skunk and Andrew Morphed into a Trash Bag with Dump trash Waste

One Morning Werediaper Transforms Back to Normal into Chris and takes a shower and applies twilight woods lotion and gets dressed and Eats Breakfast and Kitsuina and Resherina walks John's house and walks to the living room and watched qubo and turns the tv out and john wipes the baby's rum with baby wipes and puts the diaper on the baby.

and Kitsuina Resherina and John picks up the skunk and the trash bag with dump trash waste and the stink lines where coughing on the faces Kitsuina into a Trash bin and Resherina into a Stunky and John into a Poop.

Allison and Andrew managed to smile,glad to be reunited with his friends.​

CorvoSol

an_unusual_curse_werediaper_tf_2_by_jonesycat79-d4wbrd0.jpg

an_unusual_curse_werediaper_tf_4_by_jonesycat79-d4wbrbd.jpg

A Full Moon Curse Awakening-Werediaper TF
by !Kitsurol, Aug 29, 2012, 9:41:36 PM
Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Flash Fiction & Vignettes

In the Middle of the Night Chris awaited the full moon, bracing himself for the changes soon to commence... Suddenly, his hand began to shift from flesh and blood to plastic fibers The changes continued as Chris's legs merged and changed, his body shrinking as more became soft and absorbent His body began to flatten as his bones changed, his head merging with his body as he folded and his humanity faded away as a crescent mark appeared In Chris's place, a diaper remained,enchanted with a 2nd effect that would take hold should another person find it.
But for now,the diaper laid in silence

One Night Allison and Andrew opens the door "There you are, I've been looking for you!" said Allison Allison picks the diaper up "I'm glad i got that Raichu Guy skin off at least it wore off after 24 hours" said Allison and Andrew holds the baby wipes "I'm glad i got that Pikachu Girl skin off at least it wore off after 24 hours" Said Andrew

Allison and Andrew walks to the baby's room a allison hold the baby up and placed the diaper changing table and Andrew throws the old diaper away in the trash can allison wipes the baby's
rump with baby wipes and puts the diaper on the baby Allison puts the john's oufit back into the floor and Allison and Andrew sleeps in the bed in allision and andrew's room and the Baby sleeps in the Baby's room with Purple Cat Plush Allison and Andrew heard a Noise with a Fart! Did you Hear Something Said Allison

Allison and Andrew walks to the Baby's room and picks the baby up with a sound whiffd! "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" said Allison and Andrew Coughing on the stinky baby and The Fur Begins to Changed and Transformed Into a Skunk and Andrew Morphed into a Trash Bag with Dump trash Waste

One Morning Werediaper Transforms Back to Normal into Chris and takes a shower and applies twilight woods lotion and gets dressed and Eats Breakfast and Kitsuina and Resherina walks John's house and walks to the living room and watched qubo and turns the tv out and john wipes the baby's rum with baby wipes and puts the diaper on the baby.

and Kitsuina Resherina and John picks up the skunk and the trash bag with dump trash waste and the stink lines where coughing on the faces Kitsuina into a Trash bin and Resherina into a Stunky and John into a Poop.

Allison and Andrew managed to smile,glad to be reunited with his friends.​

OH GOD THERE HAD TO BE MORE. WHY IS THERE ALWAYS MORE?

zoukka

Werediaper might be the craziest shit I've ever seen in the internet. I literally just sat here laughing a while at the comic and then scrolled down to see the written piece... my sides hurt and my eyes are watery now and I feel strange.

I wonder if anything can top it.

McNum

As far as I can tell that's "Paparinik" aka "The Duck Avenger" done in a fantasy version.

Who is Paperinik, you might wonder? Well, it's Donald Duck. To be more exact, it's his superhero alter-ego. Imagine Donald Duck as Batman, kind of. Especially in the PKNA comics where he fights alien invaders and time traveling raiders. And it's played completely straight.

Just because it's official doesn't mean it can't be odd. But PKNA is actually pretty good.

As far as I can tell that's "Paparinik" aka "The Duck Avenger" done in a fantasy version.

Who is Paperinik, you might wonder? Well, it's Donald Duck. To be more exact, it's his superhero alter-ego. Imagine Donald Duck as Batman, kind of. Especially in the PKNA comics where he fights alien invaders and time traveling raiders. And it's played completely straight.

Just because it's official doesn't mean it can't be odd. But PKNA is actually pretty good.

It's also based on this panel from Berserk:

llyuKot.jpg

EDIT: Crap, new page and I don't have anything "awesome" for it :/

Top Bottom