• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CIIMqI7.jpg

CorvoSol

Bucky O' Hare has at least 9% more swagger than Star Fox, because unlike Fox, Bucky doesn't hang out with a bunch of damned rubes. Bucky hangs out with a goddamn six armed, one eyed Daffy Duck. Who isn't constantly bitching about being murdered and then ignoring you as all of Star Wolf breathes fire down your neck.

Or basically Star Fox 64 made me realize that Fox's team are horrible, worthless, awful people and Falco is the character most deserving of having his face beat in in smash.

Or in other words, boy did I game over a lot on that final level. Even
Fox's dad's ghost was no help.

so uh in the case where you recognise some of these artists or even know them do you just awkwardly say nothing to them or what

jesus this thread has way more than 4chan's dumb fanart dumps ever produce

novenD

so uh in the case where you recognise some of these artists or even know them do you just awkwardly say nothing to them or what

jesus this thread has way more than 4chan's dumb fanart dumps ever produce

Is this a hypothetical question?

Personally, I would just leave it be, unless knowing that someone produces "awesome" work is enough of a dealbreaker that you don't want to hang out with them anymore.

Top Bottom