• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

rSNIV2Z.jpg

dani_dc

Let's celebrate Palutena inclusion on SSB!

gods_only_hot_spring_by_glsnifit-d5seq0k.png

food_chain_reversed_by_divjustice-d75nyor.jpg

Link

palutena_by_darkspeed7-d4zoaa7.jpg

Link

full_moon_special___palutena_by_xysash-d5w9gwq.png

Link

palutena__s_love_of_bry_by_mafiaraptor12-d4wx6he.png

Link

palutena_poof_by_letherhands69-d5l5ja3.png

Link

han__palutena_by_sergy92-d4tsxef.png

Link

The artist had a pretty basic description, called "Comic Baby Mario And Baby Luigi Filling Up With soda." lol

Also noticing the OP, its been two years since this thread started and we're not even half way.

But how can you fill them with so much Soda with such small bottle?
I deem this comic senseless! However made it should go think about the logistics of it better!

JaCy

But how can you fill them with so much Soda with such small bottle?
I deem this comic senseless! However made it should go think about the logistics of it better!

I think its best not to try and use logic with most of the art here. :/

I think this is NSFW, so I'll just put it in a link to be on the safe side.

CorvoSol

As horrible a person as I think Chris is, I can't help but find the people devoted to tormenting him sad and monstrous in their own separate way.

Mike M

Nick N
I wasn't even aware it was an ongoing thing. I guess I thought it had stopped around the time he wound up in court? How naive of me.

Retro

Yeah, given the way the Internet at large has treated Sonichu and the fact that there's something genuinely wrong with him that makes him act that way, I have a hard time kind of poking fun at the whole situation even though it is exactly the right kind of "Awesome" for this thread.

Pamperchu, on the other hand.. game on. That shit's just nasty.

CorvoSol

I actually don't have a problem with teasing about Sonichu itself, just the torment Chris culture that comes with it. Whether or not they realize it, Chris' tormentors are as much a part of the Sonichu spectacle as Sonichu itself.

Top Bottom