• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Einbroch

Banned
Fuck indeed. This thread is probably the worst thing I regularly check out online, and there's absolutely no way you can explain it to somebody who hasn't been wading waist-deep through the Internet for more than a decade. They just won't get it.

Seriously, sorry man. What did she see?

No idea. I just remembered I didn't close my browser before leaving for home. :lol

OH WELL.

dani_dc

Fuck indeed. This thread is probably the worst thing I regularly check out online, and there's absolutely no way you can explain it to somebody who hasn't been wading waist-deep through the Internet for more than a decade. They just won't get it.
This is the type of reaction I imagine "regular" people have when encountering this thread:

h2td6qM.png

demidar

Reminds me how weird a Square Enix/Disney crossover actually is. I mean only a mad man (men?) would come up with that, and crazier still, it was a success.

Orcastar

MGb2u3x.gif

For those that don't know, this is Time Turner/Dr Whooves, the pony version of the Tenth Doctor, who has on occasion been sighted in MLP:FiM in the company of a female pony named Roseluck. His cutie mark (butt symbol) is an hourglass.

Top Bottom