• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Link Man

Banned
now_he_got_legs____by_gear25-d7kffjl.jpg

Link

CorvoSol

Which still doesn't explain how a morning-after pregnancy test is possible, lol.

Bat Man has plans for fighting Super Man and Wonder Woman. Given his intense paranoia, I guess he'd want to know the minute they conceived a kid so he could start planning to have that child offed, too, if he needed to. Not to mention the whole project that turned Terry McGinnis into
Bat Man's biological son
would've needed to know at least early on into his conception to work.

OR

All of this is madness and thinking about it too hard will drive us mad.

ibeFfWgxavqVKr.gif

You guys should get over to the failed Tumblr con thread. They've devolved to posting "awesome" fan art and fanfics about Bish and Evilore.

Now I have a place to put this

"... and I've been teaching for about seven years now." Bishoptl said. "All that on top of account approval general moderation across multiple major forums."

"That's wonderful," EviLore said, smiling. He looked back down at bishoptl's résumé. "You're exactly what we'll be needing here."

EviLore pushed the resume to the one side. He continued with a formal tone.

"However... your responsibilities will go a bit further beyond the job description."

Without tilting his head up, EviLore shifts his gaze to Bishoptl, staring at him out the tops of his eyes.

"How so?" Bishoptl asked. EvilLore began rubbing his hands absentmindedly. His normally strong presence faltered. He looked back down at the résumé without actually focusing on it.

"W-well, I have... a certain... problem that I was hoping you could help me wi-"

EviLore looked back up to see bishoptl out of his chair, closing the office door. A moment latter, he was already rounding the desk. EviLore drew a sharp breath as Bishoptl stood over him, a veritable mountain of a man.

EviLore had always noticed his solid, stately frame, but it was now that he, in the shadow of bishoptl's grandeur, was truly in awe. He tried to speak, but no sound came. What he wanted, he could not put into words. His lips only quivered as he stared back up at Bishoptl, not daring to blink, as if trying to communicate through eyes alone.

Bishoptl leaned close and whispered.

"You don't have to say anything," Bishoptl said, as his strong hands traversed EviLore's comparably waiflike frame. He grabbed a firm hold of EviLore and pulled him out of his chair, up against his own body.

"...except my name."

Bish lifted EviLore up, carrying him a couch at the far side of the room.

Top Bottom