• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fat_Rosalina_by_AkaFa.jpg

*cries*

Retro

2004 VW Beetle
Born 1991

The clearest indication that this is the "artist's" Cars persona, or "Carsona", if you will. Meaning there's probably a 23 year old person who self-identifies as a vehicle and spends enough time considering the ins-and-outs of anthropomorphic automobile sex to include it in their bio.

Reminds me vaguely of the anthropomorphic Roller Coaster sex novel, except, you know, based an animated movie for kids (and before anyone gives me shit for this, I actually like Pixar movies, but Cars is arguably the most kid-oriented of their work).

ErichWK

Why people are obsessed with Frozen blows me away, why people are obsessed with Shadow just confuses me. but thank god they are because we get really great fan art like this. Still hasn't topped Shadow X Thomas the Tank

CorvoSol

Oh, I remember Frankenstein, Shivers running up my spine

First up: Crack pairings!

Okay and then there's this which is special and needs attention:

If you told me this morning I would witness a little girl meeting, falling in love with, marrying and getting funky with the Brave Little Toaster, I would not have believed you. Incidentally, if you'd said Link Man would do that, I'd have believed you unquestioningly.

Let's be humans for a minute.

Okay yeah, maybe that's just a little weird. Why don't we just go back to cross-overs for a second? Those are safe, right?

Okay, no cross-overs. Well, what do you have in terms of original content and characters, then? Because, you know, Original Brave Little Toaster characters are a thing people want to see.

Just . . . just give me the appliances themselves, then.

Let's try not being appliances, then!

Okay, but it can't possibly get worse, can it?

I can't do this anymore, you guys.

Retro

The more pressing issue is why does he know it exists?

Something Awful made fun of it years ago.

Was home for a funeral and left this thread open on my mom's laptop.

Fuck.

Fuck indeed. This thread is probably the worst thing I regularly check out online, and there's absolutely no way you can explain it to somebody who hasn't been wading waist-deep through the Internet for more than a decade. They just won't get it.

Seriously, sorry man. What did she see?

Top Bottom