• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

dani_dc

tumblr_mnlvsahEC71s1z1wwo1_500.png

That's the wrong kind of Reverse Centaur.
Franky_Centaur.png

Weiss

Banned
So Tekkie's post inspired me to go looking for "awesome" Five Nights at Freddy's art.

What I found was completely expected.

freddy_s_gang_being_kawaii_xd_by_blushingmidnightrose-d7vv7zb.png

five_nights_at_freddy_s___love_by_animalemotionstudios-d7w23go.png

five_night_s_at_freddy_s_personafication_by_keramatzmode-d7vtn4y.jpg

chica_by_atryl-d7w1hzs.gif

I have went through this whole thread and the original three times. I have no idea what encourages me to go back here to laugh and be horrified at the same time. I am greatly desensitized thanks to this thread.

Funny how my account got validated while I was here today for the third time.

dani_dc

I have went through this whole thread and the original three times. I have no idea what encourages me to go back here to laugh and be horrified at the same time. I am greatly desensitized thanks to this thread.

Funny how my account got validated while I was here today for the third time.

You need to play Banned From Equestria, preferably in a public space like in a classroom in college, to figure out just how desensitized you are.

It would be a decent plot twist for A game, but I don't think it would work for Kingdom Hearts. If he created Riku and Kairi in his head solely for the purpose of not being alone, why is the crux of the first two games a Sisyphian endeavour in trying to reunite with them?

CorvoSol

I went to Hell and asked the Devil and he told me that Link Man is uninvited from the place forever because the shit he finds is too damn scary.

Kaban

I'm trying to find a picture (It may have been from OT1). It's of Thomas the Tank Engine raging through the sky in an acid trip-inspired background saying something like 'I AM SO FUCKING FULL OF BEARS'. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It was definitely somewhere in this topic, because I've read through it twice (OH GOD WHY), but hell if I can find it myself. Luckily I had it saved to my hard drive, so one trip to Photobucket later and...

Top Bottom