• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

3hfa1.jpg

Well, we've been toeing the line regarding SFW recently, I'm just trying to keep it clean.

...unless you're joking.

Mostly :p I like the Pokemon one, although I thought it was furry crap at first (didn't like that), realised it was Pokemon (liked that) and then had an awkward feeling about how easy it was to confuse the two. :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The Brave Little Toaster is like Toy Story but with home appliances. That Toaster loves the guy in the picture, he's his "Andy". And the guy is going to commit suicide by electrocution.

Its pretty fucked up.

I think there's every possibility he's going to sex the toaster while electrocuting himself.

I can't hate this. It's very morbid, yes, but it's drawn well enough and is an incredibly clever use of characters. Genuinely made me laugh, in a good way (as in, the picture got the reaction it wanted from me, not a laugh out of how terrible it is. I don't find suicide too funny).

Top Bottom