• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

tumblr_mfkxkoEx9c1r66h7yo1_1280.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Miyamoto was not responsible for either Wario or Waluigi. We can classify that as not fan art as a true fan would know that.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I came here looking for some inoffensive lulz, but I walk away profoundly disturbed and with my penis retracted well within my abdomen.

What the hell is going on in this thread.

Retro

What the hell is going on in this thread.

DeviantArt lives up to its name, as we scour the dregs of the internet for the worst things imaginable while still remaining relatively safe for work.

It's funny in a shock-value kind of way, so long as you don't think about it too hard. The minute you start asking 'why' is the minute your sanity goes bye-bye.

wonzo

Banned
carmen_by_dopaint-d5ppy9m.jpg

__sakura__peach__todoroki___by_wario_girl-d5ppxjo.png

Finally, a decent picture of my lovely little Peachy-Kins.

This is the little sister of Shu Todoroki, and is the protagonist in my fan-fiction 'The Most Fragile Flower'
She wishes to be a racer like her brother, and not into a typical Geisha. Both Shu and Peach had a strict childhood, and were at some point separated. But now, reunited, Shu has grown incredibly over-protective over her, especially when there is a certain Francesco around. XD

Hopefully, more will come up
rose.gif

The fanfic can be found here:
[link]

Artwork, fanfiction, Peach (C) Wario-Girl
Shu (C) Pixar​

Rapstah

I don't think anyone who is turned on by people being tied up and tickled has actually ever been forcefully tickled in his entire life.

Top Bottom