• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

It's a good thing that he donated that money since that was getting awkward.

Yeah, the odd girlfriend thing was a bit awkward. 2K donation was awesome and and nice speech otherwise. The guys behind the scenes really do deserve more credit and all that good stuff, great people.

BasicMath

I was all over the place during that speech.

"He seems a bit upset."
"No, he's actually pretty cool."
"Ok, this is getting awkward. Is this a proposal? Wait...Nope, it's just weird."
"Oh, that's very generous of him. Well done, caleb."

It ended nicely, though.

Xeteh

I'll have to catch Alex's Big Rigs run in the morning. That long delay before the race put it out of reach for me. Later y'all.

Vorpal

Fucking love Goose, man. He seems like that charismatic guy in high school who brings people together that wouldn't normally talk to each other.

What a perfect description of Goose.

Also, I'd never seen that Track and Field 2000 video. 0xwas' calmness while everyone's freaking out is totally what makes it

difASrK.jpg

I should be going to bed right now but I'm not tired and know I won't be able to sleep so I guess I'll watch some awful games until I am.

Vorpal

I'll be with your Big Rigs run in spirit, Alex Navarro. Physically I will be in bed, asleep, but spiritually I will totally be there.

Top Bottom