• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Are they going to do all the Final Fantasy games in a row too? holy crap spread these franchise titles out

I think it's so the runner community for a given franchise can all show up for the given time slot, rather than having to attend sporadically over the course of the event. Same thing for viewers, I suppose; for people who care most about a given franchise, there's a single day/time they can tune in.

kind of an odd timeslot for it, considering how it's one of the more popular runs/races of the marathon. You think they'd want it around the time people start getting in from work or during the weekend. OH WELLL. MEGAMANXHYYYYYPPEEEE

The last 3 marathons have had very bad scheduling the last adgq had huge lulls where the room would be empty because they would schedule games no one would watch

Also this setup is stupid, this is what the need to fix every year and they never do.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
new TV needed before they do the Mega Man X race, apparently

I'm taking down Christmas decorations while I wait :p

Yeah, I kinda gathered when one of the runners was complaining to Big Jon.

No idea, they need to learn there needs to be a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes between game finishing to game starting.

I think technical issues are always going to persist until they switch to multiple 'setup' areas that they can switch the cameras over to on a rotating basis, instead of just one couch.

But that would ruin a lot of the 'charm' of the current setup.

Yeah, I kinda gathered when one of the runners was complaining to Big Jon.

I think technical issues are always going to persist until they switch to multiple 'setup' areas that they can switch the cameras over to on a rotating basis, instead of just one couch.

But that would ruin a lot of the 'charm' of the current setup.

disagree, since they are now in a huge ballrooms the charms of the old small setup are gone.

Coonce

I was really looking forward to watching Alex play big rigs during the awful games segment, but at this rate it's going to happen at like 5 am

e- finally starting!

Top Bottom