• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

BasicMath

I was wondering that too.
By sliding with an Ice platform and jumping after the platform is falling/flying off.

I actually don't know why caleb(?) didn't get the energy tank from the mammoth stage after the screw up. If I'm remembering right, you can just destroy the wall jumping off it like he did at first.

Edit: Thanks for showing me the light, Magnet_Man.

By sliding with an Ice platform and jumping after the platform is falling/flying off.

I actually don't know why caleb(?) didn't get the energy tank from the mammoth stage after the screw up. If I'm remembering right, you can just destroy the wall jumping off it like he did at first.

You need the helmet to get those blocks.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

I was curious on this also, he blew up the first layer, and then just bailed.

edit: ah.

I actually don't know why caleb(?) didn't get the energy tank from the mammoth stage after the screw up. If I'm remembering right, you can just destroy by wall jumping off it like he did at first.

It would've taken too long to re-position to destroy the other two blocks giving him the space needed to break the second wall and he had to come back to the stage anyway to get the arm parts so he wanted to cut his losses.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know the game well, but it looked like Domalix had a really smooth run. Only a couple of small missed shots or jumps. Good race.

Top Bottom