• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

w00zey

that relay race might have been the coolest videogame related contest I've ever seen. That said I don't usually watch this stuff so what do I know.

Ardenyal

maxresdefault.jpg

T E A M F R A N K E R Z

Lys86

Neo Member
That was just incredible. Great race, great commentary! I was expecting NG3 to bring down the excitement, but they sure knew how to handle it.

jett

D-Member
hold dat shit kappa

That was a fantastic race, I was on the edge the entire time. Wonderful commentary too. Shit like this and the Tetris block last night is more esports than real esports.

God Enel

one of the guys commentating was sinister1? fuckin awesome race. after the 1st death i thought it was gg. but then. Crazy entertaining race.

one of the guys commentating was sinister1? fuckin awesome race. after the 1st death i thought it was gg. but then. Crazy entertaining race.

Yeah Sinister was on there. I'm glad this race turned out so well, sinister was a bit worried on his stream monday that there wasn't a whole lot of communication about how it was going to go down to the runners.

It would probably be difficult to get commentators that good for most games, but damned if it doesn't make it 10x more interesting and entertaining. Awesome race.

Top Bottom