• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

I never thought I'd find the parallel between Punch-Out!! and Resident Evil 4 but there you go.

giphy.gif

Stupid work computer blocking Twitch. Making me miss Punch Out after last year's "I accidently got a frame perfect" blindfold run...

They should look into an ESPN style ticker at the bottom of the screen for low level donations.

If you saw that Zelda Marathon a week ago, they had something similar with a little animation of Link opening a chest with a username and donation amount. I would love something along those lines for this.

JoeFu

Banned
crap i clicked on a bookmark on accident and it took me away from twitch. can someone reinvite me to the gaf chat? joefu211

Awh yeah. Home in time for some Punch Out! Is this the same guy who had that insane blindfolded run of I think it was super Punch Out last time..?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Definitley too much vision going on in that run, but Sinister just owns that game.

Hyped for Punch Out Wii, that game is great.

peakish

Catching up on the William Shatner's Tekwar run. Apparently everything you do can crash the game. Stellar work, really!

Mesoian

It's a super good game. It makes me wonder why Nintendo hasn't moved forward with a punchout WiiU game yet.

But I guess if it can't come out before 2016, it doesn't really matter.

Next Level is easily my current favorite Nintendo Second Party.

While I am not a fan of the Punch-Out series, I can appreciate the characters and style.

It's a super good game. It makes me wonder why Nintendo hasn't moved forward with a punchout WiiU game yet.

But I guess if it can't come out before 2016, it doesn't really matter.

Yeah hopefully Next-Level is working on something like this or some other sports revival. They do an awesome job on everything they do.

Owensboro

God, I love the Mr. Sandman "Afriad?...... BOO!" he does instead of throwing a punch sometimes. It got me every damn time when I played.

Top Bottom