• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

KarmaCow

It's neat seeing all the little tricks he does to figure out where he is on the map. Stuff like trying to spit out a shyguy on a slope until he can so he knows he's at the peak.

Fugu

I actually googled "accordion%" earlier because I was so confused as to what was going to happen but HERE IT IS.

Crayolan

The spike-heavy part of that level was amazing.

When I saw the accordion guy sit down I half expected him to use it as a controller somehow.

bitdance.gif

antibolo

Banned
Loved the part where he recovered from being out of sync with the level, that only made his mistake make his run more impressive.

Jokab

If you liked this blindfolded run you should love Runnerguy's OOT child dungeons blindfolded run, the last run of the marathon, whose donation goal has now been met. While the Yoshi's Island stuff was impressive, in my mind doing it in 3D over 1,5 hours is even more impressive.

_woLf

Is it a coincidence that the stream went down after the name of that last donor was read?

Given what it was in reference to, it just made me curious.

Nose Master

If you liked this blindfolded run you should love Runnerguy's OOT child dungeons blindfolded run, the last run of the marathon, whose donation goal has now been met. While the Yoshi's Island stuff was impressive, in my mind doing it in 3D over 1,5 hours is even more impressive.

There's a straight up blind guide for OOT, I think.

Top Bottom