• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Ultimadrago

Man, Origins just getting railed. lol.

I didn't think it was all bad. I hated the technical issues, but aside from that I had a nice time with it.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I've tried to play both AC and Origins on PC, and both of them will randomly refuse to acknowledge my controller.

I think the runner is fine but batman on the couch is another matter.

For the most part a lot of these runners are typically fairly awkward people. It's generally harmless and I'm sure they're well aware of their social awkwardness. Not everyone can be cool like Goose. I tend to give most of them a pass, but there are some just like.. mean socially awkward people (don't know if any of them have run yet) but they're just super rude.

I was unable to get to AGDQ so blame me or somethng, i guess.

Though I only run asylum more then city, I know it's route and tricks but never really run it much.

Blizzard

Banned
Surely that's not the intended Arkham city route, going outside the map? :p

Also I didn't realize the announcer was so controversial, but I thought they seemed kinda awesome. Better than awkward stumbles over announcements.

Xeteh

Surely that's not the intended Arkham city route, going outside the map? :p

Also I didn't realize the announcer was so controversial, but I thought they seemed kinda awesome. Better than awkward stumbles over announcements.

You talking about the girl doing the donation reading? People are talking about the couch commentary.

I was unable to get to AGDQ so blame me or somethng, i guess.

Though I only run asylum more then city, I know it's route and tricks but never really run it much.

Consider yourself blamed.

giphy.gif

Stoze

I don't mind the commentary much, dudes gotta entertain themselves for 2 hours.

Though the comment "how do you mute the couch" on Twitch cracked me up

Sesha

Guy on the left side sounds like an Australian George Martin.

Donated and commented regarding Bob Kane and Bill Finger. Hope they read it.

Blizzard

Banned
You talking about the girl doing the donation reading? People are talking about the couch commentary.
Yeah, I thought some people were complaining about her voice.

Even the couch commentary isn't bothering me though, so maybe I'm just in a good mood tonight. :p

I can't tell if they're being awkward just because that's the way they are as a community and there's a lot of in jokes or if there's genuinely some conflict in the commentary. I'm guessing the latter but it's hard to tell.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I'd would really prefer if you were quiet.

Lol, I wish. It started out okay, but it's getting a bit much at this point.

I can't tell if they're being awkward just because that's the way they are as a community and there's a lot of in jokes or if there's genuinely some conflict in the commentary.

IMO, it's just a bunch of awkwardness, save for some call-outs.

I never made it this far into Arkham City. What is going on.

To enter this current area you have to scan old tech robots to find a hidden passageway, then enter it and see some cut scenes about bruce, he just OOB and skipped it all. When batman is tripping out it's because the potion he drank is hallucinogenic

Getting back is harder because the door is still shut and you need to navigate invisible walls while gliding over a bottomless pit.

Top Bottom