• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Many of the runners are really humble about their runs, this guy is really cocky. It's pretty obnoxious to me, but to each their own I guess.

I never made it this far into Arkham City. What is going on.
Ra's Al Ghul wants you in the LoS and stuff.

Also, Batman #2 on the couch needs to stop talking so much and trying to be funny. Also, I'm sure others have pointed it out, but I just realized that one of the announcers is on the couch. I enjoy when he wants to talk about the game.

I can't tell if they're being awkward just because that's the way they are as a community and there's a lot of in jokes or if there's genuinely some conflict in the commentary. I'm guessing the latter but it's hard to tell.

Ok, yeah this has been answered by the commentary that happened after I posted. Definitely a lot of passive-aggressiveness happening in the commentary that goes beyond just playful banter. Good thing they're still somewhat playing it off and joking and not letting it ruin the entire commentary. Bringing flashbacks of the Tompa 2 run though.

It sucks that the schedule keeps getting pushed down. I really wanted to catch OOT live, but have some work on Sunday, so I don't know if I can stay up till 5AM. Chances are it'll end even later than 5AM...

ikMsnVelaHloX.gif

I think the run's fine, other than the runner seems a little nervous and it's causing him to snap occasionally.

Had to stop watching since this is on my backlog, but I did enjoy the sniper flight just now.

Micken

Banned
This is a good time for this actually--can I get a moment of silent for anime, I uh found out that, tragically, um, it's really sad but unfortunately anime ... has a girlfriend !!!

Was I the only one that actually found that moment really funny?

Coonce

I guess it's hard to know if your jokes aren't landing or not, but this guy just keeps on going.

When he talks info about the game, it's totally cool and helpful, but the jokes are just not funny

Who was the guy that was told to shut the fuck up last year for being a nuisance on the couch?

I wish the same thing would happen right about now.

I think at some point the runner said he's friends with the guy on the couch

thank fuck we're never getting anything like that again

i physically recoiled when it happened and immediately muted the stream and changed tabs, lol. i couldn't handle that at all.

Gerugamesh

Neo Member
I don't think it's particularly fun to watch a guy get so irritating and awkward towards another guy for an hour and a half until he basically gets told to fuck off.

Top Bottom