• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have absolutely no idea what this runner is saying

Marjar

Banned
Are they gonna pass a million like last year?

It seems like it's cutting it close. Although I'm not sure how much they have including the humble bundle stuff.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Make sure to set the stream quality to 'source' if you can, so you can get the 60 FPS goodness.
All day err day. This source stream business has vastly improved my AGDQ experience this year :)

Edit: watching this cuts deep. When the fuck are we gonna get great Metroid games again? :-(

CassSept

A bit late but Werster's great and now two Metroids one after another, yay!

Are they gonna pass a million like last year?

It seems like it's cutting it close. Although I'm not sure how much they have including the humble bundle stuff.

The donations really skyrocket during final runs, with the current pace and humble bundle donation it should easily pass 1 million imo.

Andrefpvs

Unfortunately, I missed Werster's Pokémon run. Is there a link for it already? If not, where will I be able to find it in the future?

Oidisco

Yes! And I love miles, no dev on skype this year I see.
The dev commentary was pretty cool last year, though it did get super awkward at times. Atleast spikevegeta saved what could have the most horribly awkward moment of the entire run.

LGom09

The dev commentary was pretty cool last year, though it did get super awkward at times. Atleast spikevegeta saved what could have the most horribly awkward moment of the entire run.
Total missed opportunity, I thought. Would have loved to hear more about the design, but nobody seemed interested. Which moment are you talking about?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So it's the stream that's dropping frames? I thought something was weird, Metroid Prime didn't drop frames like that in an elevator.

Top Bottom