• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Nydus

I don't remember previous AGDQs or SDGQs having this many technical problems.

then you have pretty shitty memory :p

its kinda tradition. the fact that there are a lot viewers who dont watch regulary eating up twitch doesnt help ^.^

BasicMath

I don't remember previous AGDQs or SDGQs having this many technical problems.
Not this many but they had their fair share. My problem with this year is the amount of set up time between games and a lot of that is due to the fact that there's a lot of races going on.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Well at least there are no sound issues this year I guess?

Velcro Fly

the setup for races has been awful. they could have fit in a couple other games like FFT that people really wanted to see instead of setup for races

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
That's really terrible. I feel pretty bad for Sam. At the very least they could tell us the final time or something.
I mean seriously. Acting like there wasn't a fantastic run happening when Twitch crapped out and not even tell us the time? Weak.

tzhu07

Banned
The Twitch chat window for AGDQ is absolute cancer.

As a collective, they do nothing to alleviate gamer stereotypes. How unfortunate.

Rapstah

I finished this game on all three saves when it came out because I was sure it would mean I could follow the bird hat into its dimension at the end of the game.

:(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Minish Village is probably my favorite song in the game, forest is probably second.

SamuraiX-

Was the blinded OOT incentive ever met?

I don't see it on the list anymore so it looks like it was.

Another OoT incentive just appeared recently:

OoT Glitch Exhibition
Description: An extensive demonstration of the funniest, wackiest, and most nonsensical glitches in Ocarina of Time that you would never see in a speedrun! Will be done right before 100% OoT Run!

Currently at ~$400/$25,000.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I hope "Save the Animals" wins because I'm sick and tired of them constantly bemoaning when people vote to Save the Animals.

Coonce

This game is kinda wacky for a Zelda game. Never seen or played this title as I didn't have a GBA.

I've never played this either, or watched anything from it. Looks extremely fun and the music is a really great mix of old and new Zelda tracks.

Top Bottom