• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Nose Master

Humble Bundle - $472,423.46
Current Donations - $605,850.36
Current Total - $1,078,273.82

Considering that the Bundle is split 3 ways between the Bundle Tip and the Devs, you would say even if its a 3rd at the lowest for the chairty, it'd be:

Humble: $157,474.49
Donations: $605,850.36
Total: $763,324.85
At the lowest. Meaning to even match what they made last year, they still need $267,800+ between now and 4-5am Sunday.

So yeah, seems like they've lost quite a bit of steam. I hope we can all pull together to at least keep it at a gain. The end day donations tend to be pretty big.

What about twitch subs and Yetee?

evilalien

Humble Bundle - $472,423.46
Current Donations - $605,850.36
Current Total - $1,078,273.82

Considering that the Bundle is split 3 ways between the Bundle Tip and the Devs, you would say even if its a 3rd at the lowest for the chairty, it'd be:

Humble: $157,474.49
Donations: $605,850.36
Total: $763,324.85
At the lowest. Meaning to even match what they made last year, they still need $267,800+ between now and 4-5am Sunday.

So yeah, seems like they've lost quite a bit of steam. I hope we can all pull together to at least keep it at a gain. The end day donations tend to be pretty big.

They pulled in 40% of the donation total on the last day for AGDQ '14 and it is a similar story for the other GDQs. It certainly won't be a massive gain over last years total, but it will be a gain.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Wow, I had no idea Alex Navarro ran something. That's amazing.

I wish I didn't have sleep or work during AGDQ.

The game's problem to me is how short it is. It felt less than half as long as any of the Oracle games, which are also great.
The Penny dropped for me when the comments said Ex Flagship worked on Skyward Sword. Then again the hand held Zelda games always had fairly puzzle dense overworlds in comparison to the console ones.

The default split is 65/20/15 (Developers/Prevent Cancer/Humble Tip, respectively) and even then it is hard to tell because all Humble purchases over $30 have 20$ taken out of the pie to cover the costs of the physical stuff.

However the top 99 contributors are listed on the page and first place is $250 while 99th place is $50. That suggests there can't be that many above $30.

What about twitch subs and Yetee?
Yetee has donated some quite big amounts during the Stream a few times though, is that just a bonus?

Oidisco

I thought he was going to propose.
Funny you should say that, since the guy who freaked out during the proposal is here again in the exact same chair.
DazzlingWhichFruitfly.gif

Top Bottom