• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Myggen

An even better view (via TUSR):

https://twitter.com/qweczol/status/551831159475552257

B6h_gkKIIAAktEW.jpg:large

That's huge.

It was amusing :c

Crazy. Is hitting the side of the road supposed to increase the speed of the car?

IIRC, being off the road accelerates the vehicle, so he kept going of it for a few frames(1?) to keep accelerating beyond the vehicle's actual top speed, but going off it for too long kills you.

It's hype as fuck

Quadraxis

I made a Twitch chat room called NeoGAF

Post your Twitch names and ill start inviting.

Add me please, Quadraxius is the name is use on twitch. AGDQ last year was really nice. I hope to catch the F-zero GX run, that was pure hype last year.

TheMoon

Bit of a boring game to open with 'speed run' wise. Not much to watch other than just running and missing a ton of stuff. No cool glitches, and very little interesting chatter.

Speedrunning isn't all about glitches. The commentary was amazing and the gameplay was executed amazingly. Don't diss.

Speedrunning isn't all about glitches. The commentary was amazing and the gameplay was executed amazingly. Don't diss.

If you bothered to read on, you'd appreciate it wasn't a 'diss', but simply an opinion. My opinion hasn't changed, and I'm not going to change my opinion because people don't like it.

I didn't enjoy that particular speedrun, I never questioned the player's skill, I just didn't appreciate it from an entertainment point of view. The Wario run was pretty interesting, but then I've played that game (which seems to make a lot of difference).

TUSR

Banned
Everyone has been added to the Twitch GAF chat room.

Hit the button in the top left of chat:

1p1wFEE.png

There should be a pending invite here:

4OoNyY1.png

Let me know if there are any troubles.

Nanashrew

Banned
I can't wait for the Punch-Out runs this year, too bad they're not blindfolded though. :(

Yeah, no blindfold run this year. Though I remember Zallard did say that it would be possible to blindfold run Punch-Out!! Wii. Next Level Games did an amazing job with the sound design of the game.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The dynamic music in this game is one of my favorite things throughout all n64444444dom

Top Bottom