• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

joe2187

Banned
Man, Wario 4 was one of my all time favorite GBA games. I wish they would make a new one for 3DS or WiiU.

Wario 5 for WiiU

droooool.png

Myggen

TB is Total Biscuit, right? That British YouTuber? What's up? Did something happen to him? Is he all right?

He has cancer. But what he's referring to as "going down with the ship" is that he's a GamerGate supporter, so that's why he said something along the lines of "don't tell you gamers aren't an inclusive bunch" in the donation message.

he had cancer

Has, not had.

TB is Total Biscuit, right? That British YouTuber? What's up? Did something happen to him? Is he all right?

Let me just get it out of the way so we can drop it here, this should be a positive thread.

There's been some drama with him, being pro-gamergate, and charity recently. His comment came off as a little stab towards that drama.

Props for the donation, and I know cancer is something that has affected him personally, obviously, but it would have been nice to leave the drama out of it.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I can't wait to watch all the archived playthroughs later. How long does it usually take for ten to start uploading each one individually or will it be easy to watch an archived run on their Twitch somewhere? I have never kept up with these guys as they were happening before.

TUSR

Banned
He has cancer. But what he's referring to as "going down with the ship" is that he's a GamerGate supporter, so that's why he said something along the lines of "don't tell you gamers aren't an inclusive bunch" in the donation message.

Has, not had.

Oh wow, I didn't get the GG reference. Dang, thought he beat it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It found it hard as hell.

Check out F-Zero GX speedrun by Crazy Game Nerd. There's games like Ninja Gaiden on the NES and Sonic Generations but then there's F-Zero. There's even a speed trick called snaking (like Mario Kart DS) which has permanently damaged peoples hands. But the speedrun of the game itself is insane.

Never played Wario Land 4, but this game looks hard, even if you play it normally, non-speedrun.

You've actually got a lot of health and can take your time in most situations. It's harder on a puzzle level (finding all the pieces and finding your way through the levels), I think.

Great game though.

Top Bottom