• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Some things have been cringey but overall these are just people who have fun breaking games and are doing an amazing job raising a ton of money and are for the most part extremely entertaining to watch.

Oidisco

Ok to make up for that here everyone. KH2 FM disney songs sang during gummi ships.
All of them are pretty dang good (Escpecially I'll Make A Man Out of You).
Clear your ears with Spike Vegeta and the singing team.

I think I may be missing 1 or 2, not sure. Still have to watch the vod (im at Agrabah1st time)
Yea watched this earlier, much better than I expected!

Revven

I don't know why people cringe and mute the stream when they're doing stuff for fun -- are you guys really such sticks in the mud? :|

I find it funny, usually. It's only cringey when it's really bad. And that Sephiroth singing was hardly worth saying it was 'cringey', they knew they were going to sing it badly so they did it in a funny way -- not a serious attempt...

Ok to make up for that here everyone. KH2 FM disney songs sang during gummi ships.
All of them are pretty dang good (Escpecially I'll Make A Man Out of You).
Clear your ears with Spike Vegeta and the singing team.

I think I may be missing 1 or 2, not sure. Still have to watch the vod (im at Agrabah1st time)

:O

This is amazing.

First time I have seen that wrong warp route for FF7, was fun to watch.
Same here. I had no idea what happened lol.

I don't know why people cringe and mute the stream when they're doing stuff for fun -- are you guys really such sticks in the mud? :|

I find it funny, usually. It's only cringey when it's really bad. And that Sephiroth singing was hardly worth saying it was 'cringey', they knew they were going to sing it badly so they did it in a funny way -- not a serious attempt...
This too. They knew they weren't going to be good at it but got into it and had fun. Nothing wrong with that. I'd probably do the same because why not.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I remember them singing the Sephiroth song when FFVII was the finale of some AGDQ I think and it was awesome.

The cringeworthy presentations are part of the charm for me.

People who obsessively play a game in order to learn all its glitches and finish it faster than anyone else certainly may be very entertaining and have good people skills, but it's less likely than your average person.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
There needs to be a book with all the shit you can do in Pokemon R/B/G.

Durante

Just in terms of the glitches used, this and the other pokemon run were the most interesting. Nothing beats the in-game inventory hex editor of Red/Blue though.

Crayolan

GAF is full of sticks in the mud.

Edit: I just realized TASbot is an actual ROB...that's amazing.

Top Bottom