• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

I don't even really watch OoT speedruns but I just gave the guy a follow on Twitch for that, that was fucking ridiculous.
Important Notice: Every Wednesday RG will work on his 100% blindfolded run where he beats 100% of OoT (segmented, going on since a few months). This even includes the most ridiculous minigames that are really hard with blindfold. So make sure to tune in for that, its incredible :D

Crayolan

from the SA thread (along with that choke pic earlier)

vvMtY0i.jpg

Bahahahahaha

What was the inspirational story? I wasn't paying attention and missed it.
A man blind since birth wanted to play OoT, so he reached out for help online. RG and a few other people routed the entire game for him and came up with strats for every single room so he could eventually beat the game in 2009. It inspired him to do this as well.

HTupolev

They don't have much time to reach 1 mil do they....
This won't end for another several hours. There is a worthwhile question regarding the momentum; among other reasons, the save/kill maybe burned a lot of "finale" spending, so they may not be able to get a repeat of last year's climax.

But they might do just fine, things do usually seriously spike at the end.

(Also, the Humble Bundle exists, so they might actually be "over $1M" already in a very real sense.)

Top Bottom