• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

AngryMoth

Been playing some kaizo mario after watching the run the other day. I mean this without hyperbole; I do not understand how a human can be that good at this game.

What's with sunglasses guy?

zfor88g.gif

Mesoian

Twitch won't load for me, which I think is more about my shitty internet and how shit it becomes after 1am.

So I guess I'll catch all this tomorrow.

frequency

Can I give away the Humble Bundle Twitch Turbo thing and the XSplit Premium thing? Do I just paste the link/key or something? Is anyone even interested in them?

frequency

I'd take the twitch turbo.

I sent you a PM with the link that Humble Bundle gives me for Twitch Turbo. It requires a credit card to activate I think.

And I guess I'll just hide the XSplit Premium 3 month subscription in email tags.
Anyone who wants it can quote this post to see it.

RagnarokX

This actually isn't true. The water that passes under King Zora's ass and balls only feeds into Zora's domain and possibly into Lake Hylia via the warp door. The water that goes through Zora's River comes from the waterfall, which falls straight from Zora's Fountain.

jui0stdLlUejJ.jpg

Oidisco

Unless the Humble Bundle money isn't included in the fundraising amount, I really don't see them reaching 1million. Even if they don't though, they've still done really well.

Kolma

Unless the Humble Bundle money isn't included in the fundraising amount, I really don't see them reaching 1million. Even if they don't though, they've still done really well.

In total they've already hit 1.5 mil, they were talking about it during the Super Metroid speedrun

Madao

This actually isn't true. The water that passes under King Zora's ass and balls only feeds into Zora's domain and possibly into Lake Hylia via the warp door. The water that goes through Zora's River comes from the waterfall, which falls straight from Zora's Fountain.

jui0stdLlUejJ.jpg

Jabu-Jabu pees and poops there so it might be even worse........

emb

Have they made $1m before? Phenomenal to get to ~$900k to my mind.
They have, but it can't keep going up forever I guess.

We still have a couple hours though, last minute donations could do it. And as far as I know they didn't have a humble bundle at all last year, so with that included they're probably way ahead.

Velcro Fly

The million total was from everything last year, not just the tracker. Pretty sure they had Yetee selling shirts and Humble Bundle too and altogether it was a million. To get a million on the tracker would be unreal. Maybe if they closed with Metroid haha.

Top Bottom