• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Y'all know I'm right. The game isn't even nice to look at. Looks like someone covered Double Dash in donut glaze and baked.

Cyrano

Y'all know I'm right. The game isn't even nice to look at. Looks like someone covered Double Dash in donut glaze and baked.
As long as everyone acknowledges F-Zero (or its sequels, I ain't hatin) as the one true king of racers, it's all water under the metaphorical/literal bridge.

Delio

I remember a lot of guys I used to watch who played custom tracks on MKWii hated Mario Kart 8 since it wasnt as glitchy/didnt have enough shortcuts.

MKWii was a fun game when it first came out but over time it showed it's true colours and it's bullshit items became worse somehow.

Cody_D165

Banned
I remember getting MKWii as a Christmas present, playing it for a few hours then not touching it again

and I 3-starred every cup in DS, 7, and 8

Bumhat

MKWii was a fun game when it first came out but over time it showed it's true colours and it's bullshit items became worse somehow.

Couldn't agree more, I bought it when it came out and enjoyed it but tried playing it again a few years later and realised it was complete dump. MK8 has only served to make MK Wii even worse.

Cyrano

Let's play MK
dzF4skZ.jpg

CLOSE ENOUGH.

It's honestly not a good Mario Kart, but a decent game. Only reason I have fond memories is because I played it a lot because I was good at it.

But the RNG whining was a bit unwarranted, be good at the game and you'll win 95% of the time(even online).

Top Bottom