• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Bumhat

Haha, yeah. Now that was a race. Felt bad for Gari though with that death.

I'm rewatching it now and that bit with Krauser near the end is just SUBLIME.

EDIT: I also forgot that there is literally one second between the winners, which for a 45 minute race is almost unbelievable.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I had no idea Toufool was running away with it. I 100'd% DKR back in the day but I agree that a worm chart would be great.

CookTrain

I had no idea Toufool was running away with it. I 100'd% DKR back in the day but I agree that a worm chart would be great.

People tuning in right now for the first time would almost certainly assume this was some cropped split screen game or something. Very tough to keep track of all the repetition.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This game runs and looks pretty good for N64. Maybe it's just the stream. I remember this dropping frames a lot.

Revven

I believe that this is here because Toufool is a good streamer to watch, but I have to say that this didn't need to be a race. I could watch Toufool running this game every year.

If this wasn't a race it also would have better commentary. I'm pretty sure it's only a race because that was the only way it was going to get in this year, that and 0xwas was going and usually races with him tend to be really close.

125K!!!!!!!!!!!! This rate! Love it.

Wait, is the fundraising widget not updating or something? Why is so far off from what they just announced?

Counter is for direct donations. Announcer is counting humble bundle and other factors like twitch and the yettii.

Bumhat

I know it doesn't actually matter, but I feel strangely sorry for Joe for not managing to get sub-2 hours by eight-tenths of a second after all that time!

Kouriozan

Funny, they talk about commercials but I never see those, my ISP has an block ads feature, I guess that explains it.
I'm on mobile so no adblock.

Top Bottom